Triple screen replays

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by beorn2, Oct 4, 2016.

1. beorn2

beorn2 Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi. A question to Reiza. When i pause the game during race and select 'instant replay' the replay uses all 3 screens. If i exit race and then watch the replay its on the center screen only. This was the same in Game Stock Car. Can this be fixed ? The replays are awsome on the triple's and a shame they can't be seen that way

2. Fabio Oliveira Silva

Fabio Oliveira Silva New Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm having the same problem.

3. Spin

Spin Active Member

Now that Reiza have access to all the core source code of the ISI engine, I have faith they can fix this :)

4. Micha daWave

Micha daWave New Member

Same thing here ! Plus even worse:
    If watching the single screen replay OR just sitting in the garage watching the timetable my 2 outer screens are constantly filled with random white geometric paintings, very strange, and even worse these paintings or rays often flicker and stay on the desktop even if the game is closed. First i thought my displays were killed. Even after multiple pc reboots the flickering rays are still there. They only disappear after about an hour or so very slowly... Never had that before... Seems as if something burnt into my screens. Anybody got the same problem ? What could that be ?

5. Spin

Spin Active Member

I had that issue, but only while in-game, with rFactor 2 one time and I easily fixed it but can't remember how....ahhh! Maybe try running the AM config again?

6. John Turvey

John Turvey New Member

Same problem. Raceroom does it so should Automobilista.