1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still lots of inconsistencies with setting up Championships

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by blueferrari, Jun 14, 2021.

1. blueferrari

blueferrari Member

Hi,
    I've noticed it's still very hard to set up a Championship as I can't seem to save or change anything. For example, I will set Mandatory Pitstops, but when racing I'm the only car in the field stopping. Limited number of cars you can set is also restricted to 19. There is also still inconsistent graphics, with snow or black grass in summer. Not sure if this has been addressed.

2. Roger D Lee

Roger D Lee Vandal71

The Championship Tool really needs the ability to edit existing championships. It's a huge pain to have to make the whole thing in one sitting, then if you want to change something later, you have to start from scratch. Not sure if it's already planned. I joined today just to ask for it :)

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. blueferrari

blueferrari Member

Yeah, it's just not ready yet, by the look of things.

4. Alwin Papegaaij

Alwin Papegaaij Active Member

Championship is still in beta phase.
    Renato wrote this in the change log:

"V1.2 introduces the Custom Championhip feature, allowing users to create their own championship seasons for single player racing. Please note that this feature is still in beta and will receive further development in the coming weeks."

So improvements will come:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. blueferrari

blueferrari Member

Oh, ok. Thanks for letting me know. Much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  6. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

The game should not automatic saved your progress in Championship. What if I want to play the same tracks and settings all over again from the beginning? Nope, can't do it...got to create another Championship. Totally bad idea to have to go through the settings again.

Also, what do you get for winning Championship? Nothing! The least you can do is have a babe handing out a trophy for you....that would be awesome to see.