1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Troubleshooting - Automobilista 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. FearFactor

FearFactor New Member

REIZA.... plaese fix the mirrors on the GT4 Camaro.
    It happens very often when i join a sever that the mirrors do not have "the mirror surface".
    Instead of that its kind of white background and i cant see anything in the mirrors.
    Do not have an screenshot of that...

Then there seem to be another problem but this is less problematic.
    My collegue experienced today the same issue.
    Alle mirrors looking foggy but why?
    This happens randomly

Attached Files:

• ams2.JPG
      ams2.JPG
      File size:
      75.7 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. arpego

arpego Member

3. worms14

worms14 New Member

I have a problem for a long time, I cannot start the race track Adelaide Porsche GT3.
    What can I do to make the game work for me?
    [​IMG]

4. thedaimer

thedaimer New Member

I have this problem that the game crashes after a random amount of time.
    The game freezes for 1 sec and then the screen turns black and the audio is stuck on a loop.
    Task manager shows it as "stoped responding", if i dont end it from there, it will stay as writen above.
    I have tried, verifying game cache on steam.
    I have re-installed the game on both hdd and ssd.
    deleted all automobilista 2 folders on my pc.
    But nothing of the above helped.
    My speccs are: 1080TI / i7 8700K / 32GB DDR4 RAM
    Wheel is a thrustmaster T300 base motor with a SF1000 wheel
    Edit: after i posted this i crashed again, but this time i got a BSOD. (first time this happend to me)
    and i noticed that 99% of the time the game does this in qualification

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
  5. Gustau

Gustau New Member

HELP!! I have bought the seasson pass. It has been installed, but now the game does not start. I have reinstalled the game and it remains the same, I have reinstalled Steam and nothing. Does anyone have any clues? Thanks
    I have even deleted the AMS2 folder in my documents.
    It report me to "bugsplat"

6. ATrain

ATrain New Member

Hello Guys,
    I need help. I recently bought the game and when I started it always goes into a loading screen that says "Reiza Studios" and then instantly crashes. I updated my Graphics card drivers and my PC can handle the game, which I know because when I first tried verifying the game files in steam, it said that it found wrong files and removed them, after that it worked fine once. The next time I tried to start it, it doesn't work anymore, have reinstalled the game and tried verifying the files again. Nothing seems to work. I don't have much money and can't afford to throw away 20 bucks for nothing... :(

7. selwyn gregory

selwyn gregory Member AMS2 Club Member

Not sure if this will help but I had something like this in PC1, it would only work after a verify found a bad file, if it found nothing game would crash.
    So I would delete a samll file in the game to force verify to reinstal that file and so game would work for a while.
    I eventually found the cause and it turned out to be a bad ram memory module..

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
  8. selwyn gregory

Version: V.1.2.1.2
    After the last patch I've been having a new problem.
    The game loads and all is good until I start to drive but then there is no steering, I've tried unpluging and pluging the wheel back in but still nothing even escape on keyboard isn't working.However CTRL ALT DEL does work and gets me to the desktop the game is still running so I go back in and then everything works.

9. mister dog

mister dog Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I tried the 125CC 2 stroke at Buskerud long in an online lobby and each time you return to the pits the kart was vibrating violently inside the garage. Restarted the lobby to see if it was a one off bug but it re occured. Looks like a severe case of Parkinson's.

10. ATrain

ATrain New Member

How did you find out that you had a bad RAM module

11. selwyn gregory

I removed one module and it worked ok, I put it back and had same issues as before.
    I then ran a program called Memtest86 and it found errors in one module. l had life time warrenty on my memory so got it replaced for free and no issues since.

12. Haitham Abdelkader

Haitham Abdelkader New Member

all cars shaking in the pit stop there any soultion for this , this bug stay for long time now :) please fix it :)

Kindly find the link below i upload viedo showing this ,,Kindly do the required fix

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dannysf90

Dannysf90 New Member

hi developers,
    i'm a fan of automobilista2 in China, i have a flydigi vader 2 controller which simulates xbox 360 controller on my win10 pc. But it is not supported in the game. Wish you could add the support of flydigi vader2 in automobilista2 thanks a lot!

14. Thiago Tafuri Fernandes

Thiago Tafuri Fernandes New Member

Hello,
    My HUD shows me a wrong position on track. Even on qualy or the race. Don't matter if i switch positions with another car, the number on the HUD is never accurate. And often cars turn into ghost, even with this option turned off. I have this issue since i started playing, maybe one year and a half before. Now i started playing on online servers and this issue is ruining my experience. I dont notice this bug on other simulators.

I have searching about this issue on the internet but i aint find any ideia on how to solve it.

15. arpego

arpego Member

Linking here another bug from the "bug report thread" for a better visibility:
    Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

I am really uncertain if there are any dev reading these bug reports.. last message from a dev about a bug report was past year saying that would tag the report post as "Informative" to show that were readen, but even that are not happening since February.

16. Carlos B

Carlos B New Member

Hello everyone,
    I just registered and this is my first post here, as i run into a problem.
    Since yesterday my game doesn't start, actually it starts and then stops, I add a video, maybe easier to understand what the problem is. Any help would be appreciatted, as I don't want to uninstall and install it again.
    Thanks.

17. MARCO A BATISTA

MARCO A BATISTA New Member

Boa noite
    Não estou conseguindo configurar o volante fanatec f1 com a base csl elite ps4 no jogo automobilista 2. Vocês podem me ajudar ?

18. Derrick

Derrick New Member

I have the same problem. After the last update I jumped into the new 911 RSR and the controls did not work. I started calibrating my pedals and then the game crashed. Since then I am unable to start the Automobilista 2. The problem looks exasctly the same as yours. I did a data integrity check, re-installed the entire game, unplugged my controllers and it still won't start. I run a Fanatec DD2, Fanatec Shifter and Heusinkveld pedals. All my other sims are working.

19. Richard Rife

Richard Rife New Member

Here's what I don't understand...why does your firm allow a programming error like the wheel or pedal not registering, and after two years still have not fixed the problem? Your advice usually does not work. AND YOU NEVER SAY WHAT IT IS YOU DID WRONG! I now conclude, after a YEAR of this garbage, that you do not know what causes the problem. so naturally you can't correct it...instead you work on new programs to keep the revenue coming, and ignore the real issues, blaming the controller manufacturers, or MS, or whoever...anyone but yourselves.

And all the game vendors are the same way. Bill Gates once stated that a great coder was worth 1000 average coders. I wonder where they all went?

20. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

A detailed report would've probably delivered a better base to receive help. It would at least give some context to the venting in a support thread. :)

Please post your hardware, the issue and your tried steps to solve the issue, if you are still interested in some help.^^