1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't configure triples when you have 4 screens

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by CatoDeus, Jun 14, 2021.

1. CatoDeus

CatoDeus New Member

I don't suppose anyone has had success when trying to get triples running when you actually have 4 screens - ie. 3 "driving" screens and 1 timing screen above? For the life of me I can't figure it out. I can get it to work fine if I unplug the 4th screen but that really isn't sustainable going forward (and frankly, nor should it be necessary). Any ideas?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. CatoDeus

CatoDeus New Member

Oh well, looks like I'm a bit of an outlier with my issue so probably best to go and hit Steam up for a refund. What a shame, I was really keen to give AMS2 a go but too expensive to have sitting there unable to be used :(

3. jimortality

jimortality Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I run 4 screens. I have 3 monitors to display port then 4th monitor via HDMI. I'm on AMD but you have to configure surround in your graphics control panel then right click on desktop, display settings and my 3 monitors are now one display and the other I just drag to be on top of those 3. When I configure eyefinity, I only do it as a 3-1 display and while I'm doing this, my 4th monitor will be unplugged. Once I have my triple screen sorted I then connect my 4th monitor, restart the pc and mine then works fine.

4. Jason Pladoh

Jason Pladoh Member

Hey CatoDeus,

I used to run 4 screens with ams2 as described above by jimortality with NVidia, so it can be done, hope you get it sorted.

@jimortality, hey Jim, When you click on the fourth screen, does the triple screen go black??

J

5. jimortality

jimortality Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi mate, no I can't say I've had that happen.