1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Spielberg Short
    Car Used: F_Vee
    Applicable Settings: Custom Championshsip
    Report: Strange graphic issues when going from one session to the next. After leaving the session and restarting, everything works well again.

20210620194434_1.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: F_Vee (maybe others, too)
    Applicable Settings: Custom Championshsip
    Report: Game loads double liveries again, although I did not exceed maximum number of AI cars for this class. An AI has same livery than me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

This is a common issue I have as well

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. selwyn gregory

selwyn gregory Member AMS2 Club Member

Deleted the post.

Never mind the issues I had seems to be related to too much Alcohol I consumed.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Version: 1.2.0.8
    Car & Track: DPi at Bathurst
    Report: It kind of baffles me that the misaligned tyre label on the pit Ui that was reported over a year ago is still not fixed. Apart from this the labels are not showing the correct tyre compound as it sometimes reports "NA".. In addition the use of "Medium Slick" string does not fit in the allocated container space therefore maybe "M - Slick" or "Med Slick" would be better suited here..

Original Report:
    New Report:
    ams2_Ui_format_21_v1208.jpg
    ams2_Ui_format_19_v1208.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  6. Darío Quiza

Darío Quiza Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Please, Reiza, please...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And so on... I know, I know... this is about the same level as "The palm trees on Long Beach don't correspond to the real life equivalent...", but all those dots cringe my grammatical sense o_O (those are labels, not plain text or phrases :confused:).

ok, LOL, thanks for leting me rant about this, now back to important things ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Qrio72

Qrio72 New Member

Track & Layout Used: All
    Car Used: Formula V10
    Applicable Settings: All
    Report: Car will stall during accident and can not be restarted whereas all other cars don't stall.
    Steps to reproduce: Crash a V10

8. Glyn Goold

Glyn Goold Member AMS2 Club Member

I reported this months ago... does my head in every time :eek:

9. Darío Quiza

Version: 1.2.0.8
    Track & Layout Used: Velocittá
    Car Used: Toyota Stockcar 2021 (both cars in class)
    Applicable Settings: whole race weekend, 10.00 AM 15' practice, 12.00 AM 15' qualy, 14.00PM 15' race, real time, real weather, real livetrack
    Report: after starting practice, I adjust car setup, and when I finished, while in menu, the car went mad and started to float through the walls... I tried to go racing, but was stucked between dimensions... retired to pit box went out again, and the car jumps and flies to the ground, so when I start pacing noticed that I had 100 damage on my back, 44 in my RR suspenion, etc... Every time I go back to pits, the same issue.

10. Darío Quiza

Something else, it appears that Chevy SC21 is using the new tyre sounds, but the Totyota SC21 is not.

11. Andrew Hollom

Andrew Hollom Active Member

Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: None
    Report: When the focus is changed, the game window minimises, but when I select the program's icon from the task bar, it sometimes restores to the wrong monitor, and when this happens the mouse does not work properly and I have to kill the process.
    Steps to reproduce: Use on a twin screen setup (game on single screen only, I use VR), and make the game minimise (by selecting a program, something like CrewChief, on the other monitor) and restore (press on task bar icon) it until it appears on the other screen. Primary monitor is 2560x1080, secondary monitor is 1920x1080.

12. skylineforever

skylineforever Member

Car Used: DPI, F1 Classic Gen 1, 2 and 3
    Report: when I do a race or a custom championship, during the race, I can’t change my strategy, that is, I can’t choose the amount of gas and/or change the tyre component.

13. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track: Silverstone 2001 grand prix
    Car Used: N/A
    Report: man sitting in the air on the outside of Brooklands corner near ambulance

1066890_20210621233419_1.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
  14. selwyn gregory

Track & Layout Used: Goiania short and External versions
    Car Used: Caterham 620R,Porche 911 GTR3 didn't test others.
    Applicable Settings: Manual Pit Stop OFF

On exiting the pit box the car is slammed in to the wall breaking suspension.
    The player has no control so can't avoid it happening.

Full track worked fine as did using manual pit stops at all versions.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  15. stum

stum New Member

Track & Layout Used: Brands Hatch (but suspect its all tracks)
    Car Used: P3 (but suspect its all cars)
    Applicable Settings: Slick tires on wet concrete (Pit row)
    Report: Driving onto wet concrete on slicks makes car become uncontrollable (broken uncontrollable - not slippery uncontrollable)
    Steps to reproduce: Dry to wet weather change, drive into pits on slicks. There is a crazy physics change when crossing from tarmac to the concrete of the pit apron.

Video from 21/6/21 (last night) latest version

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. selwyn gregory

Track & Layout Used: Long Beach
    Car Used: Porche 911 GTR3
    Applicable Settings: Replay
    Report: Lost rear wing in race and seen missing in replay, however 1 lap later it magically reappears in replay.
    Not sure if it's important but it reappears when tapped in the rear by another car.

17. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Donnington & Oulton Park (so far)
    Car Used: Ginetta G40 Cup & F3 (so far)
    Applicable Settings: Race changing from dry to wet
    Report: Set up a race changing from dry to wet weather, pull into pits after rain starts to change tires, car dissconnects from track, physics go haywire and car is uncontrolable and sometimes spins on the spot.

Apparently this bug has already been submitted to the bug report but thought I'd post this up here as a reminder cause its bugging the hell outta me and its a pretty serious one that could be experience shattering in many cases, and seeing as Im having such a good time with AMS2 I'd love for this to get fixed asap so's we can all keep having a great experience, Let me know if you to have encountered this one?

• Like Like x 2
  18. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

... Following On as the Ui tyre info widget is reporting wrong tyre compounds..

19. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

V1.2.0.8 same car-track combination
    My time is registered, so it isn't a global error
    I have had this problem with several car-track combinations.
    I had a registered time before a reset of the TT and Setup database, after the reset a "new"-time was only registered if I improved on the time that was cleared , The time set before the database was cleared.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Nats

Nats Member

Track & Layout Used: Campo Grande
    Car Used: Stockcar 2021
    Applicable Settings: Dry
    Report:
    Nearly every car got disqualified ( all but 4 cars, out of a 25 car race) whilst coming out of the pits on a 15 lap race with a mandatory pitstop on this track, they seemed to be driving along the line in the pits before they got disqualified I think.

Also flashing artifacts appear on this track whilst driving fast down the finishing straight - not sure if they are bits of cars or something?

Finally the AI is very slow on the 4th from last long sweeping corner (and on other long corners in this game Ive noticed) - the AI doesnt like long sweeping corners they cant seem to drive fast on them.

Steps to reproduce: Drive any car probably around this track using a custom race with a mandatory pitstop

See image: Steam Community :: Screenshot :: Everyone disqualified in pits on Campo Grande except four cars!

Edit: I have also seen exactly the same thing happen in Spielberg in a 20 laps race with mandatory pitstops - 95% of the AI cars got disqualified in the last few laps because they didnt pitstop. I watched them back on replay and they seems to want to go to the pits, in that they seemed to swerve slightly towards the pitlane, but they didnt actually get into the pits. I assume thats why they were all disqualified.

So pitstop issues are not just happening in custom championships, they are also happening in most races with pitstops as well.

Serious game-breaking bug - please sort the pitstops out !!!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021