1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

Regarding brake and throttle response- I have achieved much success in getting it how I feel by adjusting the sensitivity in the menu.
    Also calibrating deliberately 'short' travel in both of those pedals (95% for throttle and 90% for brake for me) ensures that I dont have to press the brake pedal too hard to achieve max braking, and for throttle eliminates max power jiggles at the top end.
    Then adjust brake pressure to taste.

2. olligreen

olligreen New Member

Agree!
    As I said before: nordschleife with 30 AI is not cool (enough)... Pleeeease give us more AI on tracks like that... :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

Add some variability to when the AI leaves the pits at the beginning of practice or quali. Watching the train of cars is very predictable and most of the times, unrealistic (that is, unless you are watching F1’s Paul Ricard quali :D)

• Agree Agree x 12
  4. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

This! ^
    Great idea, surprised its not been mentioned before and wish I'd thought of something so obvious! It would add hugely to immersion I think, and stagger out traffic over the lap.

5. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

Can we have a Realtime Weather , Current Date , Default Option Please? As of now, in a Championship we have to set this option for every individual track in the Championship during the edit phase , I set the 1st track for real time weather and current date expecting all tracks to follow suit but that is not the case. A Current date, real time weather Default option, would be great for all race, practice and championship modes. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

And to see this data in the race screens too, you set the dates when setting up but never see them after that point

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Mking

Mking New Member

hello Reiza team i'm a simracer from the first lesson. The main simulations are ac and rf2. I've been driving your simulation since friday. I am very enthusiastic about the simulation and the behavior. The dpi, for example, is awesome, and it's just fun. I think you are on the right track with the physic. I would like to see more multiplayer cars in the future. Only 32 cars in multiplayer in long distance races? that had something to do with pcars and the performance of the consoles? A better diagram of the brake / gas axles would also be good. keep it up, you can create the simulation of the simulations. Best regards to the team greets mking

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Please give us the option to set race length in custom championships to "number of laps" and let us add mandatory pit stops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Legendre93

Legendre93 New Member

Based on Game Build: Current (and future ones)
    Request Title: Class One Touring Cars (DTM from 2000 to 2020, Super GT's GT500 class)
    Description: Class One touring cars are some of my favorite type of race cars ever created. Sadly with DTM now moving to a GT3 focused series and Super GT being a bit obscure (despite its amazing racing), many of these awesome machines have been left behind. I believe that Reiza can revive these types of cars by implementing them in the game and giving sim-racers new found love for them.
    Benefits: Would make for great multi-class racing with these cars, GT3s and much more.

• Like Like x 1
  10. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

In any given session, an option to, say, click on the mini track map near the top of the screen (for example) and bring up a larger track map which shows the live locations of the other drivers on track at any given time, in order to, say, go out into some clean air/avoid other cars, etc.

Also, randomly assigning driver numbers to each driver in the session (instead of just position numbers a la the old DynHUD display) would/might help with recognition seeing as how positions change during a session.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. selwyn gregory

selwyn gregory Member AMS2 Club Member

Had a few races at Hockenheim against 16 AI almost every time I tried to pit (first time with other AI) my pit box was occupied and I had to go around again. It always seems the player is penalized.
    I don't mind that so much but some warning when I request the pitstop would be usefull, Other wise your being force to take a drive through.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ToMythTo

ToMythTo The Hero We Need But Not Deserved

Sharing and reading setups just like in the AC would be wonderful. Encrypted files just doesn’t seem very serious for a sim, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Based on Game Build: 1.2.0.8
    Request Title: Med/High MSAA + SS Low
    Description: Currently you can only use low MSAA with low Super Sampling. If possible please allow us to test and use higher settings of MSAA (ie. Medium or High) with low Super Sampling.
    Benefits: All

add: If possible please allow the use of both MSAA and PP FXAA/SMAA together..

Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Kevwood

Kevwood New Member

Request title: Short delay after resuming from pause.
    Description: After resuming race from a pause in VR, you're launched straight into the cockpit which can be very disorientating and has resulted in numerous times going off track or crashing. Suggestion is to have an option for a delay (e.g. 3 sec count down) in resuming from pause, specifically when racing in VR. The intention is to allow the driver to get orientated again, wheel in correct position etc., before 'unpausing' and continuing.
    Benefit: Will allow you un-pause and resume the race without getting disorientated.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

Request title: wider scroll bars
    Description: The area to click above or below the scroll bar for a list in the game menus is rather narrow. Width of the red scroll bar itself is fine, but the area above or below where you can click for page up/down is narrower. My experience is on 3440 x 1440 resolution.
    Benefit: Easier to navigate list of cars, tracks, etc. with mouse.

16. Coanda

Coanda aahhh whinge whinge f@#ken whinge.. Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Based on Game Build: 1.2.0.8
    Request Title: TXAA
    Description: If possible please provide a TXAA option as this is superior to MSAA.
    Benefits: All as a lot of us are having alaising and shimmering issues in AMS2.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. Xblurone

Xblurone Member AMS2 Club Member

Please add AMD new FSR upscaling also for VR if at all possible.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

Dont forget also the mighty Ford Sierra RS500 (would make a fantastic line up with the existing Group A cars;))

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Jascha

Jascha New Member

Please, offer the user 2 modes: 1. like now with everything unlocked
    2. Start with a slow car and earn cash to unlock the rest.

Its so sad that no sim offers this experience and motivation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. geekyhawkes

geekyhawkes Member

Please add some sort of podium parking post cool down - would help with the our garage being full problem as well. Figure a simple 1, 2, 3 'sign' like they use in F1.