1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Commercial Licensing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Christopher Nixon, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Christopher Nixon

Christopher Nixon New Member

I know a few of the other sims offer commercial licenses for their software. I would like to know if there is one that exists for Automobilistas 2?

• Like Like x 1
  2. yannickbovy

yannickbovy New Member

I would also like to know this! It seems next to impossible to get in touch with someone from Reiza :(

3. yannickbovy

yannickbovy New Member

I give up... I tried everything... sending a message through Facebook, Instagram, starting threads and a private conversation with Renato Simioni on this forum, even messaging him on LinkedIn.

Not that he or Reiza owe us anything, but a simple message saying that they are not (interested in) offering a commercial use license would be enough to move on.

I will have to look elsewhere and I suggest you do the same, really a shame since I think AMS 2 is pushing the envelope for racing in VR. Too bad...

4. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

@Christopher Nixon
    @yannickbovy
    Hey guys, sorry, but currently Reiza is not offering a commercial license of AMS2, unfortunately.

Please don't see this as if they're actively ingoring you, there was a lot of stuff going on the last weeks and some things might run under the radar too easily from time to time.

5. yannickbovy

yannickbovy New Member

Thanks for the answer @CrimsonEminence , should this change in the future please let me know...

Of course, I understand you guys are very busy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. MrSonic36_NZ

MrSonic36_NZ New Member

@CrimsonEminence has this changed at all? I'm looking to offer more at my Sim cafe and would love to add AMS2 for the enthusiasts.

• Like Like x 1