Where's default controller profile saved?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by sherpa25, Oct 8, 2016.

1. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I have 3 devices identified in AMS (G27 or T300 wheel, G27 pedals with Bodnar cable, G27 shifter with Bodnar cable) and they're all recognized fine. My issues though are, first, their ID's switch when I enter AMS, so I have to keep reassigning. Second, is since I have 2 profiles saved, 1 for G27 (ajG27) and another for T300 (ajT300), it always starts with ajG27 and always have to enter controllers to select 'ajt300', now I'm using the T300 wheel. Then hopefully issue doesn't happen, or else I'd then have to re-map again.

Have no problem in AC, or other sims.

2. sherpa25

No feedback, @Reiza, at least with the 2nd issue? Can't AMS use the last used controller profile when the game starts?

3. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Do you have all these devices connected at the same time?
    About the key mapping, you should save a profile for each controller set you have. But you have to load it whenever you change them.

4. sherpa25

Not really. Other than the wheel, the others are always connected (ie. pedals, shifter, etc). For the wheel, it's either only the T300 or G27 (when the T300 was out for commission) that's connected, but both profiles are saved in-game. Apparently the game just uses the first profile name the appears alphabetically, rather than the last profile I used. In my example, I have aT300 and aG27 profiles saved, even if I've been using the T300, it's keep loading first the aG27 profile at startup, since it's first alphabetically.