1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game keeps crashing at title screen when using with VR

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Miwashi, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Miwashi

Miwashi New Member

Does anyone else have this problem? I have no problem running with regular monitors. But when I use steam to load into Oculus VR (I have a Quest 2), the Reiza logo shows on the HMD and monitor desktop, and then it crashes back to the desktop. It generates a large bugsplat report, but I don't know if it'll be acted on.

I have no problem running Project Cars 2 on VR, so I have no idea what's wrong.

2. Gazzawesty

Gazzawesty Skunkedup AMS2 Club Member

This was happening due to a ghub error until the last update yesterday. If you are using Logitech gear the first thing I would check is that you have the latest version of the game. Then if it still doesn't work I'd rename the AMS2 folder in documents so the game makes a new one. If that doesn't work I dunno

3. Miwashi

Miwashi New Member

I'm not using logitech. My wheel is a fanatec 911GT2 wheel, pedals are thrustmaster TLCM. It works fine when I play with monitors instead of VR.

4. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Well-Known Member

Maybe your open_vr.dll got corrupted. Have you tried verifying files via steam?