1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem TripleScreen ( Again ) The image on the side screens is stretched in an exaggerated

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Flo Veninski, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Flo Veninski

Flo Veninski New Member

Hello guy's,

I have an issu when i m watching replay, the image on the side screens is stretched in an exaggerated way whereas in cockpit view everything looks amazing (since I applied the way to parameterize from note2ybk) , from where it could come knowing that ??
    I checked my screens in Nvidia parameter they are setting identical... :s

thx in advance =)

Attached Files:

2. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness Active Member AMS2 Club Member

that will be because in cockpit view their is actually 3 viewpoints as such, 1 per screen. that's how you can adjust angles etc to suit individuals setups. However when in replays its 1x viewpoint, so it get stretched. it ruins the enjoyment of replays a lot IMO. id prefer it if they made replays go in monitor of sorts and keep it to centre screen somehow

3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

Yeah same here. I never watch a replay because of this. I think it should be not that hard to program this. Black side screens. When booting the side screens show black as well. But I’m not a programmer so I can’t tell if this is simple or not. :D

4. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness Active Member AMS2 Club Member

yes, start it in on center screen in a monitor looking screen with the pause FFW RW etc as buttons and a button if you want it to go full screen, im sure i seen this in older sims.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tony James

Tony James New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey devs, just wondering if this bug is on the list to fix, or is it in the not important bucket.
    I tried searching the forum about this bug but found very little info.
    Merry XMAS

• Like Like x 1