1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to go

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Mac Cowan, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Mac Cowan

Mac Cowan New Member

I can't even watch a replay. I really can't do anything other than pick car and track and drive. Can't tune a car because everytime I go in pit I go back to cold tires. Can't tune a car like that. What am I missing and why is a guide so difficult to find?

2. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

The ui is simple to follow.. and for replay all you have to do is click replay before exiting session and you have option to save also.
    use time trial mode for base tuning a it’s always on warm tires and straight on track instead of long pit exits.

3. Mac Cowan

Mac Cowan New Member

i guess I will keep looking. There isn't a screen I haven't looked for replay. Last 3 times I played I have looked again and again. Can't imagine where it is. It would be nice if there was a guide nonetheless. Struggle with HUD also. Guess I am looking pretty stupid huh?

4. Romeo Foxtrot

Romeo Foxtrot Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Live tyre temps are in telemetry HUD view. HUD view defaults to left on wheel D-pad and cycles through various HUD layouts.

Replay save button appears at end of session.

View replay is icon above Race Menu (between title and credits)

5. mansell

mansell Member

imagine how better the replays could be if you could see the HUD (yours or your opponent's) in replays.
    the telemetry HUD would be perfect and it could improve your setups and your driving but even an ACC style mini HUD with the gears, speed, break/throttle/steering, fuel, abs/tc would be very usefull.
    i hope we see this soon in AMS2. 'till then, lets enjoy the historic weather and the winter foliage :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Currently replays do not really show what was going on in the actual gameplay, neither does the spectator camera. There is a lot of information detail lost in replays.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mansell

mansell Member

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 1