1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's discuss our conversations quality

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by stealthradek, Jul 18, 2021.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

FTFY :p

2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I am actually really surprised the moderators have not jumped on here to edit or blank out that word. I typed sh$t in a post a few weeks back and it automatically asterisked it.

3. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

I prefer "shiFt" since it is a simracing forum but yeah, I think it needs to be added to blacklist too...

What about cockpit?

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Nats

Nats Member

Do the devs even frequent these boards? I've yet to see a post from them about anything ...
    Same goes for the Steam forum. No dev activity at all ....

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

Probably not a bad thing. If I was a dev and popped up on here I'd probably quit.. certainly it'd be quite demotivating.

6. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes. :)

There is much to do for them, so don't be surprised, sometimes they're not answering much.

7. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

It's easy to see when they last visited and it is often, maybe they peruse out comment...they are (hopefully) hard at work on the mining update that should include some nice Improvements and new content. As stated above, I'm sure when they do come here it is rather depressing and demotivating.

8. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

I Prefer when things are not taken too seriously.
    Passion is fine but things have to be taken in perspective, sometimes I find this desire to affirm your truth above another quite incomprehensible.
    Sometimes people don't understand that if the world is left without an opinion, nothing happens.
    Nothing really changes.
    The really important things are in other places, but now everyone is ultra awarded expert about everything, from hard-boiled eggs to nano particles.
    It is difficult to try to use the medium without losing patience, especially when we talk about things that 90% of us have not experienced firsthand and are completely objective.
    Opinion formed from opinion from another person who makes the conflict a job and a source of income. Something the only choice is buffonery (thath i cannot sanction for sure, like a donuts).