Spotter causing Graphic stutter

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by PaulH, Oct 29, 2016.

1. PaulH

PaulH New Member AMS2 Club Member

Is anybody else having a graphic stutter when the spotter says something?
    I'm getting a slight graphic stutter every time the spotter announces something, especially when a car is along side, "car right", "car left".
    It's as if the audio is loading. It goes away after time as if the the spotter files have then been loaded(if that makes sense).
    I have a Sound card installed, not sure if their is some conflict or there is a setting to change?
    The game runs silky smooth with no other frame drops just this annoying stutter when spotter is used
    Any advice appreciated :thumbsup:

2. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

@PaulH
    There's a thread in the Reiza51 talking about this.
    In case you don't have access, this is the answer from @gongo :

"I don't experience this stuttering and no one else on the dev team does either, making this a very difficult problem to troubleshoot. Since I can't reproduce it and don't have a computer that exhibits this behavior, all I can do is sort of guess at a solution. The common thread that I'm seeing is that people are more likely to experience this issue on Windows 7 when they're using some sort of RAM disk or have disabled their paging file and have manually moved their install to a different disk. I'll try to find something that works around it, but I honestly don't believe it's any sort of issue with the radio spotter since I'm using all built-in functions and the exact same built-in sound system."

Are you in one of the cases highlited on the text above ?

3. Omm

Omm New Member AMS2 Club Member

I had the same problem like you. Everytime the spotter announced something, I got a struttering.
    I solved this problem changing the game lenguage to english (because i was playing in spanish). And in the audio menu, put radio quality in medium.
    If you get some stutter yet, put radio quality in low, and disable radio messages in screen (or something like that)
    I hope to help you
    see you
    edit: The next day that I solved this problem, I got struttering again. I don't understand. I'll keep trying to find a solution.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Daniel_Kozmac

Daniel_Kozmac New Member

I've got the same. Is there any solution since?
    (maybe its some setting or simple issue, but I couldn't solve it and its really annoying)

5. Vaken

Vaken Member AMS2 Club Member