1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REFUELING BUG !!!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Sergio Rizato, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Sergio Rizato

Sergio Rizato New Member

Yesterday, some guys of my league and I, tried to run a Endurance race for the first time after the release of the last AMS2 atualization. There's a new feature "Allow Refueling During the Race", but it's not working, even setted ON for refueling.
    We tried 3 times in different circuits, using DPi, P1 and GT3 cars, and everytime the same ocurred: only the lobby's host was allowed refuel his car during the race. All other competitors run out of gas. We changed the host server and the same thing ocurred, only him was allowed to refuel.
    So, we have a League running an Endurance Championship, and long term races, with 2-4 pits for refueling each car, and this bug just ruined all our next races of the championship.
    Please , correct this huge mistake ASAP. Thanks

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Eduardo Mennocchi

Eduardo Mennocchi Racecar driver wannabe AMS2 Club Member

Yes, that's indeed an issue that showed up after the update. I second Sergio's post.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. arpego

arpego Member

Apparently this is happening in our sessions on a dedicated server too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Am I right in assuming the admin did NOT add "disablepitstoprefuelling" in the server.cfg/sms_rotate.json file? If he did add it, was the option set to 0(disabled), or 1(enabled)?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

This seems to have been fixed internally, and should be fixed on release in time for our complementary update this Friday.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. arpego

arpego Member

Almost sure It was disabled (set to 0). But I will confirm later today.