Fanatec CSL DD

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by cristian51, Aug 21, 2021.

1. cristian51

cristian51 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi, I just recieved the new Fanatec CSL DD and I can run it only on CSW V2.5 compatibility mode... Whe can we run it on normal PC mode? I know it's very eraly as the CSL DD is launching officially soon, but maybe someone of Reiza can answer my question :hurrayreiza: Kind regards from Spain! Hasta luego :)
    WhatsApp Image 2021-08-21 at 02.01.50.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. mister dog

mister dog Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Getting mine tomorrow normally, I just came here as on the AMS2 unofficial FB page people were also stating they had issue with the game recognizing their CSL DD. Guess Reiza has to encode proper compatibility still.

3. Elfeodeloscalatrava

Elfeodeloscalatrava New Member

My Fanatec CSL DD + McLaren Gt3+ pedals Csl they are not recognized by the game. I have deleted the Automobilista document folder without success. Any ideas?

4. Fylosofe

Fylosofe New Member

Hi There ;)
    I had my csl dd 3 weeks ago. In pc mod, the wheel was at first not recognized by the game v1.2 (both custom wheel or 2.5 for in game preset), wheel ok on fanalab and windows. I did a stupid windows thing... start a race with the dd not recognized, get out of the pit (still no wheel). Switch off the game, start it again...Windows magic ! csl dd was now working.
    Thus, might be a stupid idea, but don t hesitate to launch a Race until manual controle of the car is given to you, even without the dd working in the menu, it had worked for me....
    NB : I did the samed with PC2...

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Steve Warwick

Steve Warwick New Member

I have a CSL DD with CSL elite pedals LC and TH8A shifter
    all set up loads into game and drives BUT as soon as i hit the escape key to go back to garage menu the game crashes to desktop ......any suggestions? Cheers

6. Engooms

Engooms New Member

I have the same issue - did you ever solve it?

7. Steve Warwick

Steve Warwick New Member

Hi i found that the TH8A shifter and CSL DD combo won’t allow you to play AMS
    i have to use paddles only in Automobilista
    the strange thing is the TH8A and CSL DD combo works fine in every other game i have
    iracing , rfactor , rf2 , ACC , AC , F1 2020 , GT Legends Automobilista is the only one it won’t work with its , very frustrating

8. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you used Custom Wheel in the settings?

• Informative Informative x 1