1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Bert Austen

Bert Austen New Member

In both Corvette C3 is a graphic bug in the cockpit , The steering wheel at the bottom goes through both legs of the driver

2. br1x92

br1x92 Active Member

Version: 1.2.3.0
    Track and Layout Used: Any
    Cars: Any
    Bug: Required Pit Stops do not work.
    Steps to reproduce: Create a custom championship, set distance in laps, turn PIT STOP REQUIRED to ON. Save the championship and do a race, the AI doesn't do the required pitstop. Worked fine in normal AI races, not in custom championships however. Still not fixed...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Did you also have issue with the time for all sessions being the same? It would not let you change the time in P and Q?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  5. F1Aussie

6. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Version: 1.2.3
    Track and Layout Used: any
    Cars: 1960s mini, C3 Corvette (both variants)
    Bug: The new C3 Corvettes as well.engine sound in chase cam is quiet. [EDIT: the old and new mini have their forwards and backwards chase cam sounds reversed]

Thank you for fixing the missing sound on the mercedes DTM. If i find more examples of other cars with broken sounds I will report it here.

For example, idk if its a bug or intentional but the porsche cup cars have really muted and quite transmission whines compared to the GT3. (Its present, but quite which makes me thing it is a sound editing error of some sort. Onboards show that it should be a piercingly loud noise).

[EDIT: strange and loud gearbox noises when shifting in chase cam in the formula reiza]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maser V6

No sry its specific Graphic error and also car tipping over at Silverstone, + all online.

8. F1Aussie

Okay, do you know if the time issue has been mentioned in the beta channel?

9. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, actually on the old and new mini the chase cam sounds seem reversed, try using chase cam and look back, those should be reversed, the m1 procar used to have the same issue, i reported all 3 of them in 1 post a long while ago, only the procar is fixed so far

• Like Like x 1
  10. F1Aussie

A long standing bug that is still there that I have noticed in the custom championships is that quite often when I go from q to race if it is tipping down with rain I can exit the session back to the championship menu and then enter the race again and the weather is different, now not raining. I have noticed This numerous times. I guess there are still bugs in the real weather system.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Maser V6

I dont know sry F1. My double post (here and there was for a specific reason)
    This here is the best Place for all bug reports and is viewed by devs very regularly
    So your in the right place:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mr Jyde

Mr Jyde BANNED BANNED

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Sprint race car
    Applicable Settings: Weather - Raining
    Report: Raining in cockpit
    Steps to reproduce: repeat above

13. Maser V6

Moved to graphics

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  14. Alwin Papegaaij

Alwin Papegaaij Active Member

Version: 1.2.3.1
    Track and Layout Used: Jerez chicane
    Cars: stockcar 2019
    Type of event: test day
    Bug: finish is registered after second lap i.s.o. at the end of the running lap
    Steps to reproduce:
    Start a test day and finish your first full lap. Tme will not stop counting until you complete another full lap, making sector 3 extremely long

15. Mal

Mal New Member

(1) BMW M1 Procar4/Chevrolet C3 from outside view when you switch head lights on the lights show up above the pop up head lights before they raise up. (2) Lotus 72E while in cockpit view then looking back extra graphic in mid air floating above spoiler. (3) MCRS 2000 in out side view when tyres turned max in either direction they are seen through the car body. (4) Also when this car (MCRS 2000) crashes and losses the engine hood with head lights on the lights sometimes are on in mid air where lights used to be. (5) All karting karts get bogged and re-start needed on tracks with dirt that looks like cork. Grass and grass with dirt seem ok. (6) On UI selection screen GSX390 and GSX390 with shifter are very small pics and don't match other kart sizes in UI. (7) Buskarad Kart Long (pit crew man) while exiting pits is half stuck in wall. (8) Is there dash board lights coming for the C3 low hp car and other cars with no dash lights they are hard to see? (9) Can the pit crew be given voice when they send you a message I go off the track on occasion trying to read the message lol. Project Cars 1&2 has pit crew voice over and of course this is the same game engine. Maybe an easy add? (10) Cayman Porsche outside view windscreen wipers animation not working. (11) On slight hill at line up for race if in neutral car wont roll but if in 1st gear car rolls and have to have foot on brake. (12) Even on the lowest AI setting for strength it seems other cars are very fast. I have every car sim there is and play hours everyday and I am having trouble beating the AI even on the lowest setting. Any chance to lower the AI on the lowest setting it still wont alter the higher settings. (13) I notice when close to an AI car even near their back quarter panel they move sideways like they have eyes in the back of their head-a little un-realistic.
    Great Game Loving it just some miner bugs to try to help. Improving all the time on track to be the best sim of all time. Thanks very much for your dedicated hard work.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Steve Lewis

Steve Lewis New Member AMS2 Club Member

Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Any
    Report: Fanatec wheel buttons/paddles not allowing shifting
    Steps to reproduce:

Configure Wheel - (In my case Fanatec CSW 2.5)
    Map paddles shifters to gear up/down - configuration menu detects paddles presses
    Once on track with manual gears, using paddles does nothing.

Appears to be all buttons as look left/right assigned to wheel buttons works, but if same wheel buttons are then mapped to shifting they also cannot be change gears.

FYI: Using CSL-DD in compatibility CSW mode

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Steve Lewis

Steve Lewis New Member AMS2 Club Member

Report: Fanatec CSL-DD in compatibility mode - no calibration/pedal values
    Steps to reproduce:

CSL-DD in compatibility mode. (yellow light)
    Configure Fanatec wheel, csw2.5.
    Select calibrate - no numbers appear then rotating wheel to full/center etc.
    Pedals (connected to wheelbase) also show no values.

Wheel/pedals do work on track

EDIT: setting SEN = Auto and restarting shows the values

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  18. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

Report: Random and rare stutterings - hicups (quick stop of flow)
    Steps to reproduce:

I do not if it has been reported before but there are some weird stutterings (hic-ups) throughout the game (Tbh they are not 100% stutters but more of a very quick stop of flow - for some miliseconds - and then the flow continues)

Those stutters do happen rare and randomly at tracks and in different places (inside track) and it is very hard to reproduce. For example , you can have a quick race in Imola 8 times in a row (without even happen), but in 9th time you are going to get it (eg my last "stutter" was in imola track with porsche gte car, 5 lap race, clear weather, 19 opponents, starting last and happened just before the first chicane after start)

They are also graphical settings independent.

Except for those rare hicups, flow is buttery smooth!!

I really hope it is an engine quirk :(that (will?) eventually get fixed..

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. F1Aussie

Car: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 4.0
    Setup a custom championship last night and could not setup real weather for the first round at modern Adelaide track. I tried a number of years from 2014 to 2016 and it said it could not find real weather so would use live weather instead. The other tracks I selected it worked for.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2021
  20. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

Track and Layout Used: Cascavel, Curitiba, Goiania (probably any 3 tracks)
    Cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 4.0
    Bug: defaults behavior for tuning setup
    Steps to reproduce:
    I originally saw this in multi-player with a different car where I couldn't reset to defaults. Recently I encountered it in time trial with the 911 GT3 Cup 4.0. I was able to recreate it in time trial.
    Start at Cascavel with no saved tuning setups. Use the load button to check for existing tuning setups and if necessary delete them. Keep checking until the load button shows no saved setups for this car. Reset to defaults then save under Cascavel using the default setup name. Exit the TT session.
    Start a time trial session with the same car at Curitiba. Use the load button to check for existing tuning setups besides the one you just saved for Cascavel and delete them if need be. Reset to defaults then customize fuel, steering lock, brake bias and rear downforce either under quick setup or advanced. Now drive so the setup is auto-saved.
    Close the TT session and start a new time trial with the same car but at Goinia. Again customize fuel, steering lock, brake bias and rear downforce but with different settings than Curitiba. Now drive. Return to the tuning menu and settings are back to what you customized for Curitiba. Click reset to defaults then drive. Return to the tuning menu and settings are again back to what you set for Curitiba.