1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trail braking general question

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Russ sears, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Kevin del Campo

Kevin del Campo Active Member

I had a set of CSL Elite LC before the Ultimates and theres a world of difference between them. I didnt have time to set them up extensively though, as I had to go abroad for work and still am, and I didnt even notice the bitepoint in the beginning. But after about a week I started getting a feeling for the pedals and started noticing where the brake pads would “bite”. (I also started using shoes with the new pedals which probably didnt help) Together with audio/visual clues Im way better at modulating my braking into turns.

Theyre a bit expensive but I think its worth it for the immersion alone, if thats what youre looking for.
    The step up isnt as big as going from my non LC Fanatecs to the LC Fanatec pedal. Its more expensive, the difference is smaller and its harder to take advantage off.
    But I dont regret buying them for a second.

2. Russ sears

Russ sears New Member

Thx again. As soon as I get them, I'll give you some feedback.