1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Build ID: 1.2.4.4
    Track & Layout Used: n/a
    Car Used: Formula V10 Gen 2
    Applicable Settings: N/A
    Report: Rain light looks terrible, and is too dim during race 1066890_20211018214833_1.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rmagid1010

1066890_20211018214833_1.png Build ID: 1.2.4.4
    Track & Layout Used: n/a
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: multiclass and in spectator mode
    Report: all classes lose their colour and become red and black. EG. GT3 goes from green and black in menus, to red and black. This makes it hard to distinguish between classes in multiclass races.

3. eddhartley

eddhartley Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think it was 16/8/2004.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BRIAN ROGERS

BRIAN ROGERS Member AMS2 Club Member

There is a bug when waiting in lobbies for a next session; the Ambient, Track, Wind, and Weather all say 19c.

Also, suggest adding more info to your new “Sessions Settings” tab, specifically if Damage is set for on or off.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. John Seyerle

John Seyerle New Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Brasilia Standard non oval
    Car Used: Copa Montana
    Applicable Settings: Sunny
    Report: AI cars flip in first tight left hander after fast long left hander as they hit the curbing
    Steps to reproduce: Drive a race, max AI

7. Alias

Alias New Member

Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used: any
    Applicable Settings: N/A

Short: When you load a ghost setup the first time the tire pressures are incorrect when you load several ghost cars with setups

Whenever you start a time trial with more than one ghost car with a saved setup and load one setup from any of the ghost cars, the first time it is loaded the tire pressure is set incorrect.
    The value from the setup is correct, but the applied pressure is wrong. If you load the setup a second time the applied pressure is set correctly.
    Everything works fine if you just have one ghost selected in the time trial screen, however it does not work if you have more than one ghost. (I only tested ghosts with setups.)

8. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Please make mandatory pitstops available in single race when duration type is set to "time".:whistle:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. projupiter

projupiter Member AMS2 Club Member

I tried this again after all the recent updates. I think less cars are sliding now. But its still happening. See the screenshot you can see some cars have slid of the road before the race starts.
    upload_2021-10-19_18-31-34.jpeg

10. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track: Goiania
    Car: 2019 Stockcar

Well, seems the total loss of control whilst pitting for wets bug is back, just tried to have a race in the 2019 stockcars at Goiania and after it started raing went into pits to change tires, could'nt even get into the pitbox, car became totally uncontrollable started floating around on the tarmac. And when it did eventually come some semblence of a halt, i could'nt get it going again, like i was sitting on ice & an oil slick. Anyone else had this lately? This bug has been reported many times now and was fixed, not seen it in a while now

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. eddhartley

eddhartley Member

Weird Multiplayer bug where I ended up in the wrong cockpit at the start!

Track & Layout Used: Long Beach (Probably not relevant)
    Car Used: GT3 (probably not relevant)
    Applicable Settings: Multiplayer Server
    Report:

- Joined a multiplayer race from the server list in game.
    - Set a qualifying time and qualified front row.
    - Had 30 seconds of the session left so clicked the small camera icon on new UI to watch one of the other cars that was still finishing their lap.
    - Session ends.
    - Suddenly, session moves straight into race without giving me the chance to click ready, but I am placed on the grid in the cockpit of the car I was watching at the end of the session, not my own car!
    - However my car is on the grid and the next thing I know I watch from this other cars cockpit as the whole field smash their way past my stationary car as the lights go out!
    - This was the server (below)
    - Race started about 10pm UK time, 19/10/2021

Apologies to those who suddenly found a stationary car on the front row of the grid when the race started... but I was not in the driving seat!

a) Why did I end up in the wrong car?
    b) How come my car was on the grid when I didn't click ready, surely the race should have started without my car?

20211019220345_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. BRIAN ROGERS

Build: 1.2.4.4
    Car: All but specifically Porsche Cup 4 and 3.8
    Track: All but specifically VIR Full
    AI set to 110 - 60.

In Custom Championship the AI all slow for no reason as they are crossing the start/finish line. Also, they slow way too much through the S’s.

This is across all cars I’ve tried. Qualifying was dry and I qualified 5th of 8 among 4.0s, but the race was set to heavy rain and progressed to dry. In the rain Im significantly fast than all cars but as the track dries they begin to close the gap. I’ve seen this frequently with many cars/tracks.

last, the AI Opponent Skill from car to car and track to track is just off. I should be able to setup a Championship at 110 snd be able to run multiple tracks and it be consistent or at least close. But 100 at one track then bump it to 110 at another if frustrating and time consuming to tribe that sweet spot every race.
    Thx. Love the game.

13. BRIAN ROGERS

Random issue that pops up/goes away. I Primary see this at Daytona / C8R (but other tracks/cars as well), but sometimes the car rear view (camera monitor) and side mirrors are cloudy. The added HID rear view mirror is not affected.

14. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Well, the answer to b is that this is a setting which can be turned on or off by the lobby host, so chances are the wait for race ready input was turned off at particular lobby

• Like Like x 1
  15. BRIAN ROGERS

I’ve seen this on multiple tracks and cars, but specifically at Velo Citta driving the TC70S the Pit Speed banner says 37 yet the limiter comes on at 62.

Update: noticed the same thing at Long Beach in the BMW 2002, upper banner said 37 but pit speed limiter was 62. Odd thing, this was in a multiplayer session, and I pitted 2 times to make adjustments and those times the banner said 62! Hm.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  16. BRIAN ROGERS

Track: Brands Hatch Indy
    Car: BMW 2002 (probably all cars)

When the computer is driving your car out of the pits, the car exits the pits at 62 MPH and the car slams into the pit exit wall. The cars should brake a little so you can get control. In a lobby there were 4 cars piled up at the pit exit.

17. F1Aussie

Velo Citta 15 Feb 2003, couldnt find real weather so loaded live weather instead.
    IMG_20211021_211906299_copy_3120x2340.jpg

18. Nooncha

Nooncha New Member AMS2 Club Member

Build I.D.: 1.2.4.4
    Track & Layout Used
    : Any
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Custom Championship with Custom Dates
    Report: Custom Championship dates are being reset/not used when beginning the championship. For instance, my first round was at Monza 1991, on April 11, 1999. When I begin the first practice session, the date is defaulting to March 16, 2019..
    Steps to reproduce: Create a custom championship with a specific date. Begin the championship and date will be reset/changed.

20211022_221215.jpg
    20211022_221302.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. F1Aussie

Another one with the reflective / white surface and missing missing assets from the trackside, this time at Monza 2020. Custom championship again, real weather , time progression X5. In practice everything loads as it should but when progressing to q it happens again I did not get the date this time. Something I did notice though was that when the practice session loaded it had the 2019 date even though I set it up with a date of somewhere around 2003-2005. The trees loaded like it was spring or summer but when I exited and went back in after q the foliage was now autumnal. IMG_20211023_223649865_copy_3120x2340.jpg IMG_20211023_223722356_copy_3120x2340.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. rmagid1010

Build I.D.: 1.2.4.4
    Track & Layout Used
    : Any
    Car Used: BMW M3 E30 DTM
    Applicable Settings: n/a
    Report: No engine sound when looking backwards with the chase cam (similiar to how the mercedes in the same class was)