Support for older wheels (Logitech MOMO)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Jirx, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Jirx

Jirx New Member

Hi,
    in both AMS and SCE I miss default profile for old Logitech MOMO Racing Wheel. There are other Logitech profiles, but they are not working well for MOMO (deadzone on the throttle or brake, cannot adjust with the deadzone sliders).

I didn't play SCE that much mainly because of this issue - the ffb wasn't bad and all buttons were functional but the pedal deadzone was terrible. I want to start the sim, set up the wheel, pedals, etc., drive few laps, adjust some sliders, and that's all.

I don't want to report this as an bug or issue, I'd like to ask if there will be any support for this particular wheel. Or is there some other way how to solve it?

Thanks for the answers.

2. Ken Rodriguez

Ken Rodriguez I don't drive fast. I fly low. AMS2 Club Member

You can always try making your own and set each parameter to your preference.

3. PicoBp

PicoBp Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I experienced such deadzone when applying the T300 profile as well, you just need to remap the throttle/brake/clutch, and maybe the steering if you have issues with that as well.

4. Jirx

Jirx New Member

Okay, I don't know why it didn't hit me sooner that I can do my own setting x)
    I created new profile, adjusted everything like I wanted and now it's really great.

AMS is aspiring on my new favourite sim.

5. Araripe

Araripe New Member

What FFB settings are you using? I own a Momo as well.

6. Jirx

Jirx New Member

-70% ingame, low FFB effects. 90% in profiler, adjusted brake, throttle and steering wheel sensitivity (25%, 40%, 40%), the same settings in game set on the same values.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Araripe

Araripe New Member

Thank you :)

8. Jirx

Jirx New Member

Well, I'm still adjusting the settings =) Currently the best for me is the throttle in profiler at 45%. Also the ffb preset in menu (talking about AMS) is at Pure 180Hz, seems to me a little smoother, the other presets with "candy" effects are too much agressive for me - even the lowest is almost disabling ffb when I hit the curb.

9. PV GOUVEA

PV GOUVEA New Member

Can anyone post the picture of your settings for Logitech Momo? If somebody found a good adjustment and saved the preset, it would be awesome if u could share it!