1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.0.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.0.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Demichkd

Demichkd Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi deadly, single race.

2. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Have done a few short races now with one weather slot, everything went fine.
    Try verifying your game in Steam, maybe something went wrong with the hotfix. You might also delete your AMS folder in..."Documents"(with the disadvantage of recalibrating your wheel and other ingame settings) and see if it helps.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Paulo Frazao

Paulo Frazao Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello Reiza i want to say thank you for the hard work you did with the Madness Engine.... But please for the moment don't bring more content, please put the focus on this awful bunny jumping, shaking cars... Special the F1 Classics... The whole car is jumping around like a bunny. On the F1 Classics you dont see the suspension working only on the replay.... Please look at AMS1 this must be the target. It's not only the F1 Cars you can see this jumping cars also on the Porsche cup and others... Please Reiza take care of this in first. Is not only camera settings its something to do with the suspension or something else. I know you can do it please no more content, bring the content later when the bunny cars are gone.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You may need to set up correctly your camera settings. Try using LEGACY ---> ON and reduce the head movement slide to 20 for instance. There will not be any car jumping and moving.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Paulo Frazao

Its not only camera settings. When you drive the F1 Classics for example on the Jacarépagua track you can see that the whole car is moving in sync whit the suspension..... For me the suspension is there for some reason and have to make is work.

6. Paulo Frazao

You can compare with the AMS1 F1 Classics then you know what i am talking about.

7. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Reiza cannot afford to sit on licenses. These cost money and they need to make money back on these. At the same time waiting to buy licenses is only going to delay the already delayed original season pass plan which would cost the studio more money from having even more delays.

The other thing is that the team that creates content is not the same that works on improving the game. Adding content doesn’t delay bug fixing contrary to what you may believe. Some issues also take time to be fixed, especially when they cannot find the source/cause of a problem.

Edit: you can dislike my answer but it doesn’t change the facts

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Paulo Frazao

Its always a time question.....
    Are you serious?

9. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Yes I am serious.

Releasing new content does not hamper on bug fixing since it’s not the same people working on it.

Bugs cannot be fixed if you do not know what causes them.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kro

Kro Active Member AMS2 Club Member

These cars are tightly sprung but the suspension does move independently

• Like Like x 2
  11. Paulo Frazao

I am with Reiza since GameStockCar and i know what this Team can do..... AMS2 in the moment doesn't feel right maybe i have to wait for the update 1.5 then this was also the time there AMS1 was perfect. Do you know how powerful AMS2 is or can be on the market? Our league was destroyed because of this and other Bugs....

12. Paulo Frazao

On the replay the suspension works but when you are in the cockpit the don't work... Have look

13. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

So what does that tell you? Is it an animation/graphics issue for the cockpit cam or there really is no working suspension? Lots of things don't show-up in replays as well.

14. Paulo Frazao

This tells me that i have to wait till all issues are done....

15. Paulo Frazao

I drive on cockpit view and not on replay man.... So it had to be right on cockpit and not on replay....

16. handz

handz New Member

Yeah please work on camera settings. The whole world shakes in sync with the ffb or suspension it's there on all cars but more noticeable with the formula cars. Tried all camera settings but I can't tune it out. While this sim is really starting to take off and I knew it would with reiza this is the one thing that's stopping me from using the sim. That aside though great work reiza you are now really getting the grasp of this madness engine

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. TronLi

TronLi Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I've seen this brought up before but don't really notice it myself. Maybe some people are really sensitive to it? Can you provide an example of something without this issue and did you have to change any settings for it to be comfortable?

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

I use cockpit view in VR and have been known to drive along with my head stuck out purely to watch the suspension move. Some cars do have a brutal ride, but then Ive driven cars irl that felt like they didnt have suspension at all.

As an aside, Im just reminded of the Citroen BX with the adjustable rear air suspension from about 25 years ago... now that was a bouncy ride :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. eLuSiVeMiTe

eLuSiVeMiTe New Member

Hah. The URL is right there on the page

Click buy and it opens a steam
    Your not alone there. Something satisfying watching the caterhams suspension doing its job

20. Paulo Frazao

We dont simulate a Citroen we simulate great Racing cars....

• Funny Funny x 3