1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza November 2019 Development Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 30, 2019.

1. phoenix7337

phoenix7337 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank you very much for your work, AMS 1 is very good, it is my favorite, I wait for AMS2 with impatience.You do an excellent job.:hurrayreiza:

2. tex_548

tex_548 Member AMS2 Club Member

Awsome job :D

3. henri-sanfer

henri-sanfer Henrique Ferreira AMS2 Club Member

Please, Try to find a little time way to add the Omega on AMS1 for the unhappy guys who won't be able to enjoy AMS2 in his debut.
    It can be new DLC. :)o_O
    -----
    Por favor, tente encontrar um pouco de tempo para adicionar o Omega no AMS1 para os caras infelizes que não poderão desfrutar do AMS2 em sua estréia.
    Pode ser um novo DLC.:)o_O

4. kodnin

kodnin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Looking forward to the December update. Is that still on, given the holidays?

• Like Like x 3
  5. jhunt21

jhunt21 New Member

All of the updates have been wonderful, but I think the biggest thing that needs to be addressed is the correct driver position for all cars. I have an super ultrawide screen (g9) and to drive the gt3 Mcclaren it has me sitting in the middle of the car almost the passenger side. Being able to adjust driver position ie Camera for proper optics is a must. Please fix this. As important as it is for POV to be correct, I would think this would be priority #1.