1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Iiverycould tell you o'veridesir, but then I would have to kill you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

Oh yeah, I actually pointed out that folder a while back, it's a tough one to gauge though because for every piece of future content in there there could just as easily be a simple PC2 leftover

3. Dylan Hale

Joking aside, they aren't actually confirmed yet, as the mods will undoubtedly tell us...

Yeah but it makes sense. We know Reiza is working with VW, so Lamborghini and Audi would both be on the table. Also, all the other cars are confirmed at this point to be coming, so I assume the lambos are too

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CatAstrophe05

Yeah, something about the particularness in the overrides always made me wonder: on one hand there's been a lot of stuff in there that found its way into confirmation, and the specificness of which cars are cut out/still left in is brow-raising, but on the other hand surely Reiza weren't planning content and licenses THIS much in advance, right? Could very well be wrong but we'll have to see the dev-cycle happen or have mod confirmation before we can come to any conclusions

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dylan Hale

I'm willing to bet they've been planning these licenses for YEARS ahead of release, especially for a big brand that's desired for just about every single driving game... I bet you should Ferrari come to the game and we asked about it, they probably started decisions long before AMS 2 officially got to full release.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CatAstrophe05

Good point, especially since Reiza aren't exactly like EA or whoever where they can just snap up a licensing deal by shaking a wad of money hard enough :p Anyways, going back to the release speculations for next update, Road America and 95/00 is a certainty, optimisations too, and the rest are a "maybe this update, maybe later"

7. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone know when the Xmas update is meant to drop? I thought it may have been today so reiza have a few days for any hot fixes that may be required before winding down for the year

• Like Like x 2
  8. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd doubt lambos are coming, thats an expensive license right there and we already got nissans and aston martins on their way confirmed

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

I'm no more in the know than anyone else on this thread about licencing but I'm pretty sure all VW brands handle their affairs completely independently; I know Codemasters really struggled with getting Skoda on board, Raceroom have never been able to deal with Lamborghini and there are plenty of rules Audi imposes about the use of 'only official liveries' that the others don't.

We don't even know that VW Brasil doesn't operate independently from the main VW licencing.

Not saying it's impossible, just that one doesn't necessarily lead to the other.

• Agree Agree x 10
  10. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

I'm sure there's a connection or relationship between someone at Reiza and one of the big sports car manufacturers. It was either Lambo or Ferrari.

Or have I imagined that? Could have been someone at Kunos!

11. F1Aussie

One of the forum members here, blueferarri if u remember correctly actually has some high up contacts at Ferrari, I was shocked when he mentioned it. I think he was going to try and get the conversation started.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dennis

Dennis Member AMS2 Club Member

13. F1Aussie

This is the thread below
    Why no Ferrari - Can I help?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Brainbug

Brainbug Inside Virtual Reality AMS2 Club Member

Speaking about the big names like lambo and ferrari…and Reiza.

well, all this license stuff is supertricky as I learned from the years watching the development time of project cars. I am quite sure that Reiza IS in connection with the right persons. :D

just to say it loud and clear, speaking here for myself but am quite sure I an not the only one:
    -> I would pay „extra“ for such DLCs ! ;):cool::whistle:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. BadEngineer

BadEngineer Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Let's remind ourselves that the season pass ends next year so any DLCs Reiza puts out from 2023 beyond will either be covered by another season pass or only sold separately. Speaking for myself, I'll gladly pay for another season pass covering 2023-2025 or something of that nature, purely based on Reiza's record of improving the product and listening/communicating with us customers. I think it's fair to say Reiza will be able to formulate a release plan for the next years that will generate enough revenue to keep them invested in the product for a long time. They're not Codemasters abandoning their yearly title to release mostly a copy paste version with marginal improvements, new bugs and the current calendar year on the cover.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 3
  16. CLKRUN

CLKRUN New Member

What about the new Dallara Car 2021 or 2022?
    Will it come?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. DjFIL007

DjFIL007 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

There's been zero official discussion of a modern Indycar that I've seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. TronLi

TronLi Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

And who knows...maybe we'll get that opportunity in the form of the Supercar Street Pack?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Yeah, that pack is starting to look like an exciting prospect. Bit Gran Turismo (in my head).

20. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

I announce to everyone that from this moment I am in possession of a steering wheel (g29).
    After two years of Gamepad I am back.
    step aside ...

p.s
    My big surprise, I went from pretty good with the gamepad to a complete disaster.o_O:oops:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4