1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. chaigneau

chaigneau New Member

I do not have a choice. but my plans will change too.
    when I commit to something, I honor my commitment. Next time, I won't buy the DLCs.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Actually that's absolutely not a legitimate argument. I'm a huge Reiza fan. I have total faith that the team will deliver all the promised content soon, but expectations were set; assurances were given. It's entirely fair for customers to be asking questions at this point.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. R00bDriver

R00bDriver Member

Hey, look, I understand your frustration, but this is a game, not life and death.

I bought AMS2 enjoying the overall idea of it, but didn't get on with the driving 'feeling' off most of the cars. Still I bought the season pass as I thought it had potential and knew of Reizas commitment to its products.

Fast forward to today, and it has improved quite markedly.

So, yes, some things are delayed, but that doesn't mean it won't turn up.

Just be patient, that's all.

Much love ❤

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. R00bDriver

R00bDriver Member

It's not?

Damn.

Well, I can tell you that when my work demands me to do stuff over Christmas, and they have, I've said no, it's Christmas and I have things planed with family etc.

Is tour entire year going to be ruined if you don't get the track before December?

No.

Chill out :D

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Demeisen

You're willfully missing the point of course, so there's no real point in debating this with you, but for others currently filled with ****ensian outrage that such a question dare be asked, let's remember that this isn't an update: It's a paid DLC that's in question. People bought it on faith that the content they paid for would be delivered in December. That was a delivery promise that didn't have to be made, but was, and freely so. With one day of December to go, it's absolutely right for any curtomer to now ask for a progress report. And if they can't ask it on this forum without being pilloried, then where?

*The censored word above is a reference to Charles D*ckens o_O

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, i agree with you there, i dont mind it being delayed, but at least let us know, just a short message would be enough, i still have hopes it will come today or tomorrow, or a message saying otherwise, they mentioned this month, so its normal people are expecting it then.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member

took me a moment to work out what was hiding behind the **** and ends with 'ensian'. Is it bad that I tried many ruder words first?

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. Roy Niessink

Yeah, when you get a tiny bit critical it seems people dont like it on the forum, not just here, happens on any forum of any sim

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Demeisen

Hahahaha! That well known novelist, Charles F***ins :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. amsimp

amsimp Impatient Racer

ah yes the monthly… or uh every second-monthy… staredown between us and Reiza for an update kekeke

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

They originally wanted to and they clearly decided to have an end of year holiday considering how quiet all of the devs have been. The content is still coming. As said, the timeframe was not a promise or commitment. Let the devs rest. People keep forgetting they have been toiling away for over 2 years. Last year not only did they not have a break, they even released a huge patch right on new year.

Relax. Enjoy the game. Enjoy other games. Have some cake. Have some bubbly. Come back when the patch is out.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. Roy Niessink

I understand that they need/want to have an holiday, the thing im worried about is that there are a lot more people coming to ams2 during the last couple steamsales, ams2 is gaining ground in the sim community after the 1.3 update, which is great to see, those people might have also bought it with Road America, or the other indycars in mind.

I hate to see people losing interest again if it isn't coming this year, what was mentioned in the 1st part of racin usa dlc part 2, and it would be nice to have Renato or someone else post sort of a statement here on the forum, but also on their social media pages going: Look people, we wont be releasing the 2nd part this month, the team needs a short holiday, because they have been going almost non stop for 2 years, and to maintain the high quality standards a break is much needed.

if they would have done that, i think a lot of people would understand it, its the radio silence that i think doesn't help people understand whats going on, and they would prevent a lot of people asking the same questions.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  13. R00bDriver

R00bDriver Member

I'm not willfully missing the point actually.

I completely understand that promises have been made and they should be delivered .

However, I'm wiling to cut them some slack as it Christmas, and they got delayed by the bugs they found right before the 1.3 update.

I'm a massive rF2 fan, the amount of times S397 have promised cars and bug fixes/ features- and then gone completely cold is enormous.

NOTE: I'm not here to slag off S397, I still play rF2, still love it, and am still hopeful for the future.

I understand your point, but I'm OK with ot as as far as I can tell Reiza will make good on their promises and it will all be OK in the end.

And I don't hate on you, as another person commented, far from it.

I have no ill will to anyone here, if we have different opinions then that's fine, we're humans.

Hope you have a good New Year :D

14. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

yeah, i think when folders are made within the OVERRIDES folder, thats a good indication.
    those 4 would definetly spice things up, and with the new driver ID system, you can cancel out cars who dont have real skins for example, when they release the Ginetta with 15 skins for example.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Shodan0000

Shodan0000 Active Member

Absolutely love AMS 2 even more after 1.3. However, today I thought it would be nice to drive a race with the Group A cars. I drove the BMW and it feels like driving on ice. It almost feels if reiza forgot to do the physics update for these cars? It drifts more than dirt Rally on gravel it seems?

I think these cars drove much better before the physics update?

Edit: Lowering the rear ARB to minimum does improve it a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. JASON CHAMBERLAIN

JASON CHAMBERLAIN Member

I agree with you in principle, but I think Roy is correct that all they needed to do was communicate a bit more. But those of us who have been with this game for a while kind of expect this rhythm. I would have liked to drive Road America during my New Year's holiday, but I have plenty of other things to drive in the meantime. Plus, there's always XBox Game Pass and the treasure trove therein.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Active Member

Update tomorrow but racin USA delayed. On Reiza Twitter and Facebook

18. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Active Member

2021 has been quite an year for our team & Automobilista 2 - 12 new tracks, 22 new cars, and a long list of new features & improvements being delivered to the game over the course of the year.

To better ensure their initial quality standards & grant our team some extra and much deserved rest, we have decided to push the release of remaining Racin’ USA Pt2 content & other new content to our first update of the new year in January, to begin 2022 at full throttle!

We do have one last lap before wrapping 2021 however, with a new build & Development Update to go live tomorrow - stay tuned!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
  19. chaigneau

chaigneau New Member

I am relax! we're just asking for news of a paid DLC. Why do people think we are angry when we ask for something?

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

2f5ea019983f9abdea3a26a42727808a.jpg
    I don't have a grinch emoticons..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1