No FFB with G27

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Marcelo Mandaji, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

I created a new thread because my problem is worst than i thought and i have no FFB at all.

The only thing working is the wheel lock and only after i enter and left iRacing. I feel like automobilista is not detecting my wheel, the leds is not working too. I tried every setting in the game and tried to tweak controller.ini too.

I saw a guy having a problem like this with rFactor 1 and realfeel. This could be my problem too.

any clue about this?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  2. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

I noted that running iracing 32bit client i have no FFB either. So i think this is the problem but how can i install 32bit g27 drivers in a 64bit OS? Do i have to run windows 10 32bit to race properly?

3. Erick Goldner

Erick Goldner Active Member AMS2 Club Member

What driver's you have installed ?
    Check if it the latest version (March 2016 if i'm not mistaken).

And no, Windows version has nothing to do with it (Windoes 10 x64 here and G27 works just fine).

Have you tried creating a new profile in the game?
    Also, are you running the game as Admin ? If so, you should try to start the Logitech Profiler as Admin as well to see if it helps.

4. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

Hi Erick , thanks for yout help.

I'm running the latest version 5.10.127. I already created new profile ad tried running as admin both profiler and simulator.

The only thing in common i checked is this coincidence when i run iracing in 32bit i have the same error with no FFB so i think this is one of the reasons of this problem.

There is any way to create a bridge and run AMS in 64bit mode?

edit: g27 inputs is working the only thing messing is the force feedback.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  5. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

Yesterday i tested project cars that have 32 and 64 bit modes. With 64bit FFB worked very nice and with 32bit not.

im sure this is the problem but i am confused because everyone is telling me they use 6bit OS with 32bit sim and everything is fine.

6. macmaniacoes

macmaniacoes Member AMS2 Club Member

It may be silly talk from me, but have you tried reinstalling DirectX?

7. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

i tried install DX from AMS folder but had no success

8. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

Official reply from logitech support is that FFB will not work using 64bit OS with a 32bit simulator. All of you racing with AMS on a 64bit windows are sure that FFB is working properly? Are you guys feeling kerbs and other forces?

9. Marcos Furriel

Marcos Furriel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Windows 10 x64, Logitech v5.10.127.

10. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

Thanks Marcos, i sent this to logitech support and lets see what they will tell.

the strange is that i did nothing wrong. i had a fresh windows 10 install. i installed AMS and AMS installed DX9 i installed my wheel with the latest drivers 5.10.127. I created global profile and AMS profile and entered the sim.

11. RWB Charger

RWB Charger Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Don't create a global profile, just set it in Windows.

12. Marcos Furriel

Marcos Furriel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I not created a profile in the Logitech Software, only I installed the wheel, config it on Windows Controllers and started the game from Steam.

13. Vitor

Vitor Member AMS2 Club Member

Are you sure you have the latest version? The version number for the latest driver and the earlier one is the same (I have no idea why Logitech did this, it is really stupid having two versions with the same number). The only way to be sure is based on the driver's date.

By the way, I also use a g27 in windows 10 64 bits, with no problems in AMS or any other sim (tested with RaceRoom, dirt rally, assetto corsa, and even older titles like gtr2 and RBR)

14. Marcelo Mandaji

Marcelo Mandaji Member

both june 2010 version and march 2016 version have the same number and both do not work FFB.

I will give up this sim and back to iRacing but Reiza stopped reply my email messages after i asked for refund :/