1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. susuwatari

susuwatari New Member

Do the cars look like this in the showroom for everyone or it is only me? It was working fine before the latest update. 2

2. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

for me. all is good. checked many cars now, no problem

• Like Like x 1
  3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Please increase the environment map setting in the graphics performance options.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dryheat94

dryheat94 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Rather than retype all that I'll just say "same here". No issues running the same gear. Running latest beta driver and latest Fanalab.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm surprised the F-10 & F-12 formulas are still stalling (engine stall) despite having auto-clutch on. No issues with Formula Reiza, F3, Formula Vee, etc... One would think it was an easy and quick "quality of life" fix, but perhaps, I'm wrong. Happy to have the latest update regardless :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  6. VFX Pro

Despite being grateful for any updates, and the fact the McLaren GT3 no longer have the rear oversteer with this latest update, I'm upset the urgent fix I reported about preventing potential physical injury is not addressed. Each time a time trial begins, or a rolling start happens, there is MASSIVE surge/pitch movement in the motion telemetry that would scare any grown man (actually, it almost makes the headset fly off my head). Please put that on top of the backlog before someone crazy reports a lawsuit...

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  7. VFX Pro

Going backwards... (sad)
    It is baffling to me, that Watkins Glen received additional attention and additional unwanted 3D objects effectively removing 30 fps (usually, I get a steady 120fps on a RTX 3090) and now getting 90fps, while the most basic issue with this track is the lack of cones at each fork to tell the drive where to go has not been fixed. No one cares about having extra tire marks on a wall, if cones don't show the correct direction of the track. Especially when cones and cement blocks are already modeled and textured...

Example

Tell me, from this screenshot at the end of the long straight, should I continue, or should I turn right?

upload_2021-12-31_17-28-56.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

With this physics of the Stock Car 2021, this brake so sensitive, I will be condemned to play only against boots, if you can't find a room or league that wants to use the Stock Car, a pity in Reiza...

9. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Would be better if it could be toggled on and off manually.

10. VFX Pro

Do you think playing against "shoes" instead of "boots" would make the brake pedal less sensitive? Or maybe play wearing socks? ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Iirc this issue happens with all F-V10s & F-V12, I don't understand why it has never been fixed or even acknowledged by developers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. morpwr

morpwr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Not saying your wrong because there is definitely a ill call it weird roll/pitch when starting but nothing that would harm you in any way.You might want to ask on your motion rigs forum. Ive never seen anyone else mention it in other forums so maybe something with your setup that makes it worse? Id agree it would be nice to get rid of that though because its been like that forever.

13. BCRCGAMING

BCRCGAMING #1 AMS2 Streamer! BANNED

i lost zero fps due to extra track detail.. 2070 super oc.. so you shouldnt lose any either.

things that do need attention regardless of whether or not people like me,
    SuperV8 is dreadful...after 2-3 laps is like driving on ice. real V8sc do not do this at all. they also dont slide around worse than iracing at 90 to 100 degree tire temps.
    after driving it last night after the new update, it felt worse than it ever has, it needs to be exactly like the ams1 superv8, that thing was legit perfect.
    also noticed the superv8 seems to be extremely light now, ai rolled over at watkins bus stop just from turning and touching apex.
    Need Ford variant. you cant just run commodores in v8sc, xr8 would be epic.

Formula reiza or ultimate, earrape backfire sound on gear shift up or down in chase cam.
    additional gear up and down buttons needed as you cant just swap control profile in track or pits.

replay cameras are zoomed to far in, possibility to create our own cam sets for tracks?

JCW mini external sounds seem to be backwards, front is rear, rear is front, i believe the old mini suffers the same issue, or used to.

Mp lobby host needs more control, the kick button is a huge must and really needs to be in the next update, its so important to help keep our lobbies decent, especially now with ratings on the line.
    possible mp lobby blacklist?
    netcode needs lots of work.

Old spa needs to be released, too many people are moaning all over the net that they've been wating an age for it.. or perhaps just give a timeline on it, communication is key.

track reverbs, a must, possibly with audio level adjuster in options?

any news on in game livery editor?

possible to add 0.15 speed for replay? everything looks better in super duper slow mo.

porsche cup cars need to be less boat like, weight balance seems too far back, they are far better now than previously, but still need more changes.

replay double save.. is it possible to make the replay just overwite the existing file instead of creating a new replay save everytime you watch a saved replay?

For anyone that wants to moan about anything ive mentioned, save it.. this game is great, can be an iracing killer.. i 110% believe that, but it needs attention in the right places. my streams are gaining new racers to ams2 every week, which is not only needed, but a plus for the sim and for reiza. if you ever want to actually discuss anything i mention here, come do so on my streams, then i can show you everything im talking about, and you'll hear how things are meant instead of emotionless text on a screen.

one last thing, reiza, social media is massively important for not only this sim, but everything you do in the future. i personally stream ams2 more than anyone else, always have done, always will, Roy33_NL also streams it a lot, as does MadMikePlays. Share the streams...attend them, take on some questions and let the people see the people side of reiza, it'll do wonders for the community and help it grow. More viewers equals more people buying ams2, more racers online, more money to do all the things you want to.

please read this, take on board whats said, dont just fire a reply because you dont like me etc..i dont care who likes me, im not posting here to make friends, i post here to help make the game better.
    @Renato Simioni

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  14. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

The good thing about this leaderboard reset is that at least for a short while I can pretend to be good at this game and be at the top of a few leaderboards, haters will say the only reason I'm at the top is because I'm the only person in them but whatever. :)

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    • Funny Funny x 3
  15. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Yeah, I’m getting that. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

A Happy New Year guys!

• Like Like x 16
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to everyone at Reiza. 2022 is going to be the year for Automobilista 2!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Kim

Kim Mr. Andersen in SIM AMS2 Club Member

Happy New Year to everyone:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. morpwr

morpwr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Happy New Year!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

Perhaps it was unintentional, but you can't speak for everyone who enjoys AMS2 and presume that they want the same things you want.

Personally, I love seeing the extra details added to tracks. And while cones would be good, I will know whether the Inner Loop chicane is being used based on which configuration I chose when starting the session.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3