1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

More ams1 tracks ported over, including
    Ribeirão Street track, Mendig airfield, and Buenos Aires.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dibbdroid

Dibbdroid Member

Formula Ultimate:

Make the centre part of the halo transparent in cockpit view

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

It's called pAMS2Spotter , works Perfect , you need to open file to activate it though.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

While in Test mode, it would be nice to be able to preview your personal best times and world records while browsing each track/car combo without having to press the start button first.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. FlashQld

FlashQld New Member

Reiza - I love AMS2. In VR it is fantastic. I have multiple wishes for the project however a lot of them are requested by our fellow forum users. I desperately NEED a Progressive Save Game Feature. I have limited time to sit at my PC and race, I find a I do a lot of practice, I do a lot of qualify but then run out of steam to race for any given length therefore I can only do 10 laps races. With a save game I might be able to finish a race session or a championship. Also if I increase my damage to 200% it doesn't appear to be reflected in the AI so they become invincible. Cheers keep up the great work. Looking forward to spending more money on updates.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Pacchia

Pacchia Member

My experience of Ams2 sometimes suffers of micro-lags during races (last 3 races I did were fine, but sometimes I end up off track because of it...but I just consider it as if it was a mechanical issue with the car...sonetimes it happens).
    But I thought...
    It would be great if you could enable the "save game" feature during a race..like in Gtr2. In that way we could, say, save the race every 5 laps and that would be great for all people like me who experience these annoying lags.
    Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

This is my brief 2022 wish list...
    • Increase max AI slots, specially at the Nordschleife... :whistle:
    • Ability to pick and choose # of cars in each class, down to make/model/livery
    • Driver swaps in multiplayer
    • Offline teams: create AI teammates (with custom skill) and choose the driver to swap to during race
    • Now that we are getting FCY's, how about local double yellow zones with code 120/60? Nordschleife again...
    One can always dream! :D

• Like Like x 8
  8. Commandant Lassard

Commandant Lassard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

1 Possible to license Blackwood circuit from live for speed? Great track, fond memories.

2 Create a drift/go-kart track round the planes and through the hangers in all the extra real-estate at Cleavland airport.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

And a drag strip in the tunnels.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sir_Anth

Sir_Anth New Member

Absolutely this! Raceroom has it and it really is sooooo handy!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sir_Anth

Sir_Anth New Member

Maybe it has already been requested but here i go:
    Based on Game Build: All

Request Title: ''Escape'' to Pits
    Description: When in a multiplayer session, hold escape for a few seconds to go directly to pit box. Right now i have to press escape and than use my mouse to go to the pit-box which takes to much time while my car is still active on track.
    Benefits: No more crashing the car while trying to go to the pit.

Request Title: Save/Load Multiplayer configuration
    Description: When setting up multiplayer session: SAVE/LOAD current configuration. it's so annoying that every day i have to set up the session date/time for weather, each session's length, number of opponents etc. etc. I want to config it once and than mostly just select another car + track. So if we could save our favourite configuration and than load it a day later that would be great.
    Benefits: saving a lot of time, not having to completely restart the setup of a multiplayer session because you forgot something.

Request Title: Filter on Multiplayer Servers.
    Description: Multiplayer session; Add a filter; Minimum rating class (U,F,E,D,....), Empty sessions, Full Sessions, Anything that is already in a race shouldn't show up, filter if you have the dlc or not. Once again take a look at R3E they do it pretty well.
    Benefits: Easier to browse and find multiplayer sessions and hopefully more racers on multiplayer servers.

Btw loving this sim so far and the ability to set up servers from the menu is just soooo nice. Had some very nice races with group A cars or the Old Mini on Brands Hatch etc. Keep up the good work and this Sim will become big

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If I press ESC then I am directly in PIT window where either 'resume' or 'back to pit' but AMS is in 'pause', at least in SP

13. Sir_Anth

Sir_Anth New Member

Changed my post to include 'multiplayer' as that was what i was referring too. :)
    The car just stays on track untill you click 'back to pit' but also i don't want to stop ON the track to go back to the pits. It's just dangerous.

14. racezilla

racezilla Member AMS2 Club Member

In multiplayer sessions, I would like to turn off or at least move the chat box.
    I have a fairly small screen and it takes a good chunk of space, not to mention that it's distracting.

15. Sir_Anth

Sir_Anth New Member

I think you can do that through the hud menu?

16. RockyTM

RockyTM Modder AMS2 Club Member

My humble request
    Based on Game Build: All
    In Project Cars 2 there was a Main Menu Item "Create online event".
    In AMS2 this has been moved under Multiplayer as "create new".
    This does not become active before the game has searched for online races, and can take a while.

Could we please get it back as a separate choice, so it is not neccessary to wait for the online browsing!

And also, when you click Create NEW the page does not list number of drivers.
    You have to click "opponent settings" to see number of drivers set.
    Would be nice if it was shown on the front page together with Laps, Weather etc.

Also, the name of the created online custom event always defaults to Lobby. Would be nice if it remembered the name you used last.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. RockyTM

RockyTM Modder AMS2 Club Member

This can easily be achieved with a small autohotkey script running in the background.

18. sergej_muetlich

sergej_muetlich New Member

Hi,
    i wish a training option where I can just train a certain section or curve combo of a track in a loop. So for example I set a start and end point in a track and a start speed. So everytime i complete the section it starts automatically at the starting point. Would be very helpful not having to complete everytime the full lap when only one corner is an issue.
    thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

This actually work without doing anything other than keybinding said Look left and right keys and pressing them together and has so for at least half a year

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. racezilla

racezilla Member AMS2 Club Member

Afaik, all messages except the ones in the chat box can be moved through the HUD menu.

• Agree Agree x 1