1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes & cold

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

temps in vid this end
    Nice 1 TT:)
    Tested on wet track setting. more slippery than just rain setting but Atm I would pick hards as opposed to wets
    Easy test Cold hrd slick off camber turns

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Good comparison, pretty much what I found aswell

4. kallenhard

kallenhard Member

I agree. I noticed the issue on the F-USA. The slicks tend to be low on grip on the wet, while the rain tires behave like slicks on a soaked track.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Maser V6

Perhaps more testing before next update on all class's is req I think, by as many members as possible with details to replicate

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I remember when we on the beta used to get many updates to test, it gave me a reason to want to test and find issues, now we a lucky to get one update before the main release. Things like this get missed because i believe there isn't many people bothering testing on the beta as a result.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  7. Maser V6

Hi 2nd
    Agreed.
    Another view is also that when it goes quiet, like now update/communication wise, we know from experience that the devs are hard at work. Catching up with previous issue/delays + development of planned release+ deciphering all the hundreds of weekly posts, assessing previous changes, etc the list must be endless, esp priority wise. We know from the Notes that the nxt main update will be large /new cars track etc. I switch testing beta release when main is updated in the belief that fundamentally they are both on the same level. Confirmation req pls (Devs),and yes the official test have dropped off atm (probably for a good reason).
    Meantime
    Vids like the grip 1 in post and previous (throttle hole) are made to encourage others to try/test for themselves, for easy verification of issues/reports.
    For me the wets are fine in the cars I tested here, its the slicks that are questionable as they have a lot/more of bite and no snap to zero grip with slight increase in surface water..
    Tested Ultima Race(love that beast lol) . last night in same scenario as Merc in vid, and would encourage others to try the scenario with whatever car they choose, relay their finding here or in bug thread. Its a fun test with camber corners, flat track will of course have less drainage so more effect. @kallenhard comment on the F-USA is interesting and worth a look 'back to back' tyres test. yet to try them in the wet here.
    I did try the car in your post
    https://forum.reizastudios.com/thre...-questions-feedback.9293/page-123#post-168173 and have a vid clip (more on that later when time allows)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Maser V6

.(sry double post)
    Have fun:)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2022
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Honymoon.....:whistle::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

Yeah, something was off. I drive in rain quite a bit and notice it start slipping now. It was not like that before and it was the reason I picked USA Formula as one of the favorites because I tested in rain and feel it has good grip...but now it's different. I was like...let me check what tires it started out with and lo and behold, it's wet tire.

11. BCRCGAMING

BCRCGAMING #1 AMS2 Streamer! BANNED

hey all, your favorite pain in the butt again..
    please note, anything said is because i love this game and only want it too be better.

Anyway...ive been driving all kinds of cars and coming up with the same issue since the last update, tires turn to moosh after a few laps regardless of the car, track temp or ambient temp.
    also the ffb feels off, not like totally broken, just something about it is weird, like it gets spikes at lower speeds, nothing has changed my end, also the only sim that does it and only since last update.
    while im at it,
    F-reiza backfire pop on upshift still needs fixing
    JCW mini and old mini sounds are backwards in external cam
    SuperV8 feels way off, like its now too light, AI roll it just from turning through watkins bus stop, also still needs more grip, like heaps more.
    replay-standings and new who your watching overlay need to be off by default in my opinion
    replay-possible to get .125x speed for super slowmo?
    replay- buttons dont seem to react to hover or click all the time
    replay- saves second/third/forth copy of replay every time you watch old saved replay (is it
    replay- sunshine on windows, weird flickery effect, not sure if this can be fixed?
    possible to make the new save overwrite the old one?)
    road 63 vette too quiet on external cam in my opinion
    ready button for mp sometimes non responsive
    still no kick button for lobbies ;)
    alternate gear up and down needed, once on track or in pits you cant change control preset, this way most wont have to, also wont have to reassign buttons etc.
    Night racing, shadows on track that stay in place during race, very distracting and makes the game look less polished than it is.
    BB changes during session arent remembered for next session, unless you got into actual setup and change, of course not possible for fixed setup races.

one last note, ive said before and will again, Reiza Studios need to get involved with social media more, live streams and youtube videos need to be shared on twitter, instagram and facebook. the more eyes on ams2, the more people will get it, the more people we all have to race. Not to mention the more money in the reiza bank for more projects for the game and of course support for the team. it takes literally seconds to share a post, that could make a huge difference in player count.
    again, anything ive said is in the games best interest, if you wish to slander me, thats fine, just come do it in my chat so as not to fill the forum with nonsense.

have a good day all
    Johnny
    Twitch

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

Hi J
    Hi Johnny

regarding the FFB feeling off.

have you tried this launch code fix?

-ffb 600

Automobilista 2 Custom Force Feedback - Overview & Recommendations

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  13. BCRCGAMING

• Like Like x 2
  14. 2ndLastJedi

Is this from trackside cam? If so I noticed it yesterday on the Porsche Cup, all cars had this shadow/reflection flicker at certain points on track. Very distracting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

Maybe this preventing people enter this forum:
    B4A33DBA-AFE4-40E7-BBB7-0D211A9BCE28.jpeg
    What we non-english- native-speaker did or will do is writing the word completely in the line. So you can t conquer the captcha. @Renato Simioni @CrimsonEminence

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Maser V6

It was visible in car on windscreen decals, I watch some of J's stream last night at Spielbergh it was definatly not due to trees shadows or such. clear flickering /flashing as if sunlight coming through and between trees. yet not trees when seen and at midday/high sun..

17. 2ndLastJedi

Oh, not the curb ripple strip colours coming through like the Porsche cup has?

18. Maser V6

:D:D
    Could well be, and probable as thats were it occurs if I recall:) should be easy to confirm and put to 1 side

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. BCRCGAMING

i'll be starting my AMS2 stream in about 2.5 hours from now, if anyone has any bugs theyve noticed etc that theyd like me to try and replicate, feel free to come jump in chat. i'll be personally hunting out any bugs i can find, also trying to recreate ones mentioned here. bugs will be clipped and posted here as well all going to plan.
    cheers

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. sgsfabiano

sgsfabiano Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Kart ghost at time trial have no driver rendered. Not sure if intentional or not.
    Not a bug, but mildly annoying: kart driver models use HANS, which makes no sense.
    When in the pits, the karts shake uncontrollably, simulating a 9 Richter scale earthquake.
    There are so many more...

• Agree Agree x 1