1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRS AMS2 Championships - Starting January 31st

Discussion in 'Fan Sites & Community Events' started by Donnchadh MacGarry, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Donnchadh MacGarry

Donnchadh MacGarry Leprechaun Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

Sim Racing System (SRS) is running two AMS2 championships that will begin next Monday January 31st. One of the championships will use the P3 class cars, while the other uses the McLaren MP4/12 from the Formula V10 Gen 1 class.

P3 Championship:
    Time: Mondays at 18:00 UTC
    Setup: Open
    In-game Weather and Time: Real World Weather, Current Date, 1pm in-game time
    Qualifying: 12 minutes
    Race: 20 minutes
    Schedule:
    • 31st January: Cascais Alternate
    • 7th February: Kyalami 2019
    • 14th February: Ibarra
    • 21st February: Kansai
    • 28th February: Montreal
    • 07th March: Mount Panorama
    This championship will be hosted and streamed by myself and Plank Liveries

McLaren MP4/12 Championship:
    Time: Wednesdays at 01:00 UTC (Tuesdays at 20:00 EST)
    Setup: Open
    In-game Weather and Time: Clear at 1pm
    Qualifying: 12 minutes
    Race: 20 minutes
    Tracks:
    • 2nd February 01:00 UTC (1st February 20:00 EST): Spielberg GP
    • 9th February 01:00 UTC (8th February 20:00 EST): Interlagos GP
    • 16th February 01:00 UTC (15th February 20:00 EST): Brands Hatch GP
    • 23rd February 01:00 UTC (22nd February 20:00 EST): Cascais
    • 2nd March 01:00 UTC (1st March 20:00 EST): Kansai
    • 9th March 01:00 UTC (8th March 20:00 EST): Jerez GP
    This championship will be hosted by Sim Racing Revolution.

If you don't know already, Sim Racing System (SRS) is an online racing platform where you can sign up and race in events that interest you. You can pick and choose races at your will, so long as you sign up for an event at least 5 minutes before it begins. If you don't have an SRS account you will need to register first, which you can do here Sim Racing System . If you have any problems setting it up then you can also email SRS at simracingsystem@gmail.com . Normally it might take a few days to get it sorted though as they like to check registrations first, to make sure they aren't from people who have been banned before. However if you want to race next week, then give me a shout after you open an account and I'll send them a message to try and get your account registered in time so you can sign up for the race. I don't own or run SRS so I won't be able to get the account officially registered myself, but I'll try and help

For those with an SRS account and haven't heard about the championship, then I'll link the News announcement from the SRS forums. I created a thread in the SRS forums for the P3 championship which I'll also link.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022