1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Wheelspins after Menu in and out

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by PatientZero, Jan 13, 2022.

1. PatientZero

PatientZero New Member

So, let´s say I spin my car and turn my wheel like a monkey.... car stops. I decide to go to menu, teleport my car back to the pit and start racing again. The moment i exit the pit and get back control, my wheel turn hard left, I crash into the walls, and nearly broke my arms with the FFB. That also happens at the start of a race, RED RED RED GREEN ---> WALL
    So my wheel remembers the angle of my tires BEFORE i get into the menu. The centre spring turn my wheel to a different angle when im in menu. ( OR i have to hold it straight for the whole time to keep position).
    When i get out of the menu, my wheel rushes back to the old position.
    I use the DD1 Fanatec wheelbase.So there is a lot of force behind it.
    Any Ideas to tell the game NOT to move my wheel while in menu? The OPTIONS say the is a CENTRE SPRING SETTING 0-100. But I Dont antw any centering while in menu. Even setting 0 slightly turn the wheel.
    Any Ideas?!?!

2. Roland Van de Walle

Roland Van de Walle Member

No ideas ,have a SC2 and have that issue to sometimes, its something reiza have to fix but since its there from when the game is out i dont think they now how to fix it .
    Same with the binding issue and the extreme oscilations, also there from when the game came out but stil not fixed.
    I would think something like this is pretty important for new players to get started but guess not