Automobilista EA v0.8.6r RELEASED

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Sorry to see that some encounter problems... I mainly see improvments in my case; ais are even racier than before, very nice! DynHUD display seems less buggy... but time will tell! Houra for bringing back the vehicle labels! That will be useful in multi... Thank you Reiza!
    [​IMG]

2. Karsten Stolze

Karsten Stolze Member AMS2 Club Member

Error fixed!
    The Problem was the "Spotter Addon Tool". After deleting this, all works fine now.
    I think thats why the spotter addon couldnt find a profile, because the profile is no more at the game directory.

3. TDS

TDS ;-) AMS2 Club Member

works beautifully here!
    only thing... the new audio slider is at 100% default and we cant make tires louder, only lower. its possible to make it go to louder too in a future update?, this was why i did my audio request/wish, to make tires louder, i like hearing more the tires...also the super v8 tire sample was much better before, the new sample is kinda lifeless.

thanks

4. MarcG

MarcG Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Previous build was much better with the AI (SuperV8 at Cascavel), as they seem to of have gone backwards in this build, before I was having great races with them (106% Str, Max Agg). Now with the same settings I'm breezing past them like they're standing still, from last to 1st in 6 laps (3 races) when before I'd struggle to make the top 5 after 15laps (17 AI).
    Their spacial awareness also seems to have taken a nosedive, I'm getting cut up a lot more by their "warping" pass which has always been a problem but it's more than doubled now - by that I mean when you're side by side, they turn into you like you're not there and suddenly they gain 10mph from nowhere and appear to warp in front. (will try and grab a video if this isn't clear enough)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Msportdan

Msportdan Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

marg thats been happening since race07. I think they fixed some fast ai paths on some tracks as they were either spinning a lot or getting airborne on some kerbs, this could possibly have an effect on overall speed. But what tracks I've tried it hasn't affects speed too much.

6. BattleOvce

BattleOvce In-game Patrik Ć ulc AMS2 Club Member

Im having fps issue after update, before update I was running on 80 - 90, after update 49 - 58. Using same graphics settings..

7. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

ahem sorry guys, I read v0.8.6b...

8. mkel1966

mkel1966 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

For some reason, I needed to do a fresh install everytime there's an update as it affects my graphic settings(having stutters). Keeping a back up of any changes or addons helps. I like that I can use dynhud now.

9. Grazilian

Grazilian New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey Team Reiza,

damn you for making it impossible for me to start up any other sim after setting the standard in ffb AGAIN!
    Bless you all and please keep up your awesome work!

Just in case you haven't noticed already, since the new build the stand still ffb before exiting the garage is pulling to the opposite with any car (T300 here). This was actually a highlight previously which I really enjoyed, feeling the friction when slowly getting into motion out on pit lane, very immersive. I'm sure this is just a little kink to iron out though.

Cheers,
    G

• Like Like x 1
  10. mkel1966

Ooops,,sorry.

11. Martakus

Martakus Member AMS2 Club Member

Wooooo Championships are working perfectly now, thank you so much everyone!

12. Racecraft

Racecraft New Member

This morning I noticed I have to click each time I want to adjust a setup option. For example, for brake force pressure I have to click each time 90% +click 91% +click 92%... etc. Before I could just click and hold and it would go up to 100%.

Also when managing setup files, it seems to constantly kick me back to the garage setup screen. E.g. Save a setup, kicked back to the garage, go back to manage setup files, delete a setup, kicked back to garage screen, go back, make setup favourite, kicked back to garage screen... etc. Would be useful if I could stay in the manage setup files screen and only exit when I've finished managing the setups.

EDIT: *But I love the sim! :)

13. Grinkit

Grinkit New Member AMS2 Club Member

After the update the game crashes every time (during a loading of a track and a car) I change a car. It may have sth to do with the new windows 10 update.

14. mkel1966

Could be one of your plugins, if you added any. I had the same problem as you and found that the problem was "spotter plugin". Removed that and everything was good again. Just can't use the plugin for now:(, maybe on the next update.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kmikiwi

kmikiwi Member

Hi there, After this update if I exit Automobilista & try to go back in Steam gives me an "App already running" message. I then try to shut Steam down & it says "Waiting on Automobilista to close" which it won't. I have to force close Steam every time now & restart it to be able to load the sim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.