Groove Motorsport V12 Disappeared

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by LeGeNd-1, Dec 15, 2016.

1. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi everyone, I need another help regarding a missing skin for one of the Formula V12s. I was trying to copy GSCE's old F1 liveries to AMS today and it went pretty smoothly, except for one of the V12s. The old GSCE team is named Grove (with 1 "o") and the AMS team is Groove (with 2 "o"). So I changed the name of the GSCE .dds liveries to Groove but when I launched the game it gave me an error (texture missing or something, sorry I didn't take a screenshot at that time). Fine, I said, let's just revert back to the original. Which is what I did, but when I launched the game again Groove is nowhere to be found. Oddly if I switch to "V12 only" from the main menu it appears, but when I select "All Cars & Tracks" it's gone. I did not change any other files. I can't remember if it has always been like this even before I started messing around, but I doubt it because that's just weird.

Any ideas?

P.S. If anyone has GSCE Formula Extreme's teams Banbury and MK Racing .dds files is it possible to send it to me? I accidentally deleted it during the whole messy transfers and I don't think I can muster downloading the whole 20GB of GSCE again :(

2. DisarmingBaton5

DisarmingBaton5 Member AMS2 Club Member

You need to change the name in both the DDS and VEH files.

3. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I did that already when changing to Grove, and back again to Groove. Still doesn't appear.

In any case, like I said it does appear when I only select "Formula V12" from the main menu. Only when I select 'All Cars & Tracks" it does not appear. I don't know if this is a filter issue or a max number of teams issue? Are you able to check with your copy when "All Cars & Tracks" are selected, does Groove Motorsport appear? Could be a global issue and not just me, in which case hopefully Reiza can issue a fix with the next patch.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016