1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi

Yeah instead of this "I told you" and "Im right" then for the first time its now possible to use this Reynard-Honda in TT.
    And its a pretty fun car :)
    And because it hasnt been possible until exactly now then my two WR in this car is the absolute first ones in AMS2. :D
    As can be seen from this Nordschleife LB dump its a pretty fast and furthermore very easy driven car.
    Hehe furthermore I can at least prove that I wasnt completely wrong when I said:
    Because after getting accustomed to the car Im even faster ;)

ByTheWay: Cannot beat this Penguin guy. He must use some special force :mad:

Rey-Honda-517932.jpg

2. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

A question I've been wondering for a while...after every session steam always does a small update for the game.
    What's that about?
    PC2 does it as well

3. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Uploading and downloading rating related stuff...

4. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the info....now is that rating stuff in regards to the MP rating?

5. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah only that, in fact.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hopefully soon coming to a Brazilian racing sim near you:

Edit: and maybe this too

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

Well done you .

• Like Like x 1
  8. sgsfabiano

sgsfabiano Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I need it! I'd pay for it. I'd pay US$30 for the whole field of different 2022 models!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi

Hehe thank you.:D
    Looking slightly back on the way this bug supposedly have been solved (if there actually is some logic behind :whistle:) - then my guess today is that Reiza actually solved the Raynard-Honda exclusion bug in the grande 1330 update.
    But forgot to "activate" it from the server side.:cool:
    Because conserning TT mode then there must be/is a save communication to server when a user does set a new TT laptime.
    If Im right then this activation can be effectuated later (or withdrawn :D) purely from the server side without sending out a further patch.
    And thats what the Reiza guys did.

ByTheWay: That could explain why I wasnt allowed to get my 1st new WR saved in this car even after the update was out - but then the day after both was allowed to set an extremely fast laptime :p - but also allowed to be the first until now to get saved such a laptime in this car. :)

10. Bizarre Formula

Bizarre Formula Well-Known Member

I agree, so many cool looking cars. I would pay a small fortune for a F1 track pack too (perhaps in 2024 XD), Sepang, China, Catalunya and Albert Park are the ones I miss most.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Very, very similar to the Ginetta G40. I love Miatas, but doubt I could distinguish the two blind-folded in the sim. Same power, weight, handling, feel. The MX-5 would just be another variant for mostly visual purposes at the expense of licensing dollars that could go to something we don't already have.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

They feel very different imho. MX-5 Cup cars feel more like the traditional road variant, just with sticky tires, weight savings, and a cage. The Ginetta feels more like something that was designed to be a race car from the start. Lower ride height, fairly nimble, etc.

13. Fernando

Fernando Active Member

That video explains better than me my main complains about racing against AI on fast formula cars. The F-Ultimate shows the same AI miss calibration, which are getting worse the more laps you add to the race because you don't only have to manage engine wear, but brake fade too, making an impossible thing to have a fair and balanced race against an AI who at the race are as fast as qualy, running at 100% turbo pressures without the same penalties as the player has rergarding engine and brake wear, and on top of that, their unrealistic grip in and out of some corners.

It's really frustrating and as a result I stopped racing the AI at this moment.

Thanks for posting it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Marnus Zwarts

Marnus Zwarts Boost Creep AMS2 Club Member

[sarcasm] We're a bunch of lazy creatures, no one has made an effort to get real AI names and skills for the F-USA Gen 3. C'mon ppl, get your rear ends in gear ;) :D [sarcasm]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  15. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Apparently they're already done but just waiting for the beta update to drop:

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for 1983 F1 liveries...

• Like Like x 3
  16. Alain Fry

Alain Fry Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Having done 3 teams for F1 1983 liveries (Ligier, Toleman and Arrows) i can confirm this is coming soon

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Hi mate, good news. I have both McLaren MP4s ready, let me know if you want to integrate them into your package.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Wonderful video showing the potential of AMS 2 AI (and of course, the awesome liveries!). I am concerned that despite the elaborate rig, something is amiss in his configuration. The car is bouncing off the rev limiter on every up-shift. When I drive this car in AMS 2, it behaves as it should with proper sequential shifts that engage the next gear without flopping into neutral or requiring a lift of throttle. I am using the same Fanatec shifter that he has and no aids of any kind enabled. Just for general knowledge, if a car is behaving this way (sometimes on purpose because that's the way it was designed), a lift of throttle is required while up-shifting to avoid bouncing off the limiter or damaging the transmission. The Ginetta G40 GT5 is an example in the game where that is necessary.

19. Marnus Zwarts

Marnus Zwarts Boost Creep AMS2 Club Member

Cool, tx man

20. woes

woes New Member

this game already has iffy reputation with sim racing community. Telling people to ''bugger off' if they are critical of the sim is a bad play and bad public relations as this is a small community and word travels quick through discords. Instead welcome them to constructive criticism, encourage them to promote and rebuy products. I bought the game even after researching it, talked with other sim racers and ignored the warnings, glad i did and bought ''full'' game on steam in November.

Ive enjoyed it very much and plugged/ adverted its qualities it to places on discord and on my youtube. As a company strategy to grow more funds to work with telling your client base to bugger off or future client base is well. .... (i wont put my opinion as might get kicked before even getting comfy in here.)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1