1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

atm Reiza is shocked while ACC roll out its PS5 / Xbox versions. I guess we will heard some news from the lovely sim AMS2 in 3 or 4 days. The news than should include historic tracks and new GT machines !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

wait what…?

why would Reiza be shocked about Acc on PS5 ?

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If it was a joke I bet no one understood it... Maybe it's something else... :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

I think simracers have become too obsessed with updates. Sure, I love jumping in cars I have never driven before or ones I've driven in other sims, but usually a week after an update, I'm driving F3 at a Brazilian track I never heard of until Reiza published it. Lately, I've been driving GT4 just about everywhere, but I also jump into 2021 Stock Cars or USA Gen1/2 open wheeler.

The point is with so much to drive already, why get so obsessed with the latest shiny object? Why add an extra stressor, esp over something so trivial?

AMS2 is hands down the most comprehensive, fun sim I have ever enjoyed. I've been playing since before Grand Prix Legends blew my mind. What makes it even more fun is that it just keeps getting better and better. Most products do not improve at the rate AMS2 does. From pattern, I'm guessing this pace continues for at least three years.

I love what AMS2 has done so far. It is not perfect. Perhaps the frustration comes because, speaking for myself, other titles pale in comparison.

I hope Renato is enjoying his honeymoon and the rest of Carnival. He's got lots to celebrate!

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
  5. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

Of course I'm obsessed with updates... I'm waiting for that "Spa 1970" since the Porsche RSR 3.0 was released.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. BCRCGAMING

BCRCGAMING #1 AMS2 Streamer! BANNED

its perfectly accepetable for people to be excited, obseesed or what ever you want to tag it about updates..
    especially when theres content thats been coming for a very...very long time...
    oh and this isnt a personal attack admin.. just clearing that up as they can be mistaken for just good advice.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Spie

Spie Member AMS2 Club Member

You won't hahahahaha Renato has been busy getting some action last month.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Mikael Pettersson

Mikael Pettersson New Member

For me its not about adding more cars or tracks. There is plenty of that.
    Im more about adding new feautures to the MP-system, fixing annoying bugs working more on physics and maybe adding more the the career mode.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Koen_Sch

Koen_Sch Active Member

Edit: comment not constructive, so deleted.

Had a nasty morning.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BCRCGAMING

BCRCGAMING #1 AMS2 Streamer! BANNED

the fact people get excited for updates and dev updates is actually a good thing, its because we like the game so much.. so theres that..

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DinoM

DinoM Member

12. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

Yeah, I love the updates. I'm eager for a real, robust career mode. Anticipation of updates also keeps me going. With all that said, AMS2 never bores me. I never feel like I run out of cars or tracks. I'm always working on something in the game. I also know there is so much untapped potential that will release once GPUs pricing returns from no way in hell.
    Yeah, I want AMS2 to be so much more but it ticks most of my boxes: easy to load/configure, captivating graphics, comprehensive league and vehicle coverage, lots of historic content, very informative ffb. Feels like candy store every time I drive.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

January 2023!
    We in February now

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ader Pontes

Ader Pontes Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't like dev update because I have anxiety issues.

PS: After that photo of the AMG GT4 I had trouble sleeping. :):)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Ettore

At some point it might be cured :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

Yep, features like "Favorites" (like in pCars2) is all I needed. I don't need Championship mode (can't edit after saved) or not even career. I don't need any of that...all I want is a few saved slots where I can load up my favorite car/track/weather/time.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Spot on mate! I feel very much the same myself! Its like when there are certain elements of a sim that dont work so well, so you focus on the bits that it does really well and then you're happy! Its like a few of the probelms that AMS2 has at the moment, don't worry about them, have faith, Reiza are working on it! Chill and enjoy the bits that work fantastically well for the moment, and look forward to the updates which will probably sort out alot of the problems, Reiza are great like that! That goes for any sim give or take. Infact, i've just finished a video that kinda touches on all of that after a particularlly sh*ty weekend, and then realsied just how lucky we infact are! See if you can relate?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

Maybe because AMS2 is a very far from finished game and people already paid from content (on DLCs) that wasn't delivered yet.

Don't take me wrong, Reiza's folks, I'm a fan of this studio and am very pleased by what is delivered... but there is a long way and, considering what was done so far, we will need to get to 2.0 until AMS2 get the form it was expected to have. Maybe at the end of 2023.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ettore

End of the month anxiety is settling in again... May I suggest that we keep looking at the full half of the glass? There is so much to like right now...
    ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Absolutely!