1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. stlutz

stlutz Active Member

One of the really cool things about R-USA Part 2 has been the quite comprehensive modeling of all of the actual cars (sans Penske)--I had assumed when the pack was originally announced that we would get three cars that were "representative" of the period as with Formula Ultimate. For a sim that aims to deliver two cars and one track per month, they have been way ahead of that pace on the car front of late.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Prior to and even early in AMS2 development Reiza were very active on the forums, maybe the most of all sim developers and this is something that forum members mentioned here. As we can see has tapered off dramatically but i think it is just due to them maybe having to put more time into AMS2 to get it to where they want it to be. I don't think the madness engine is an easy thing to use due to its complexity. Certainly a social media person is would be ideal, would be curious to know why they haven't put one on

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Aza340

Aza340 Active Member

This is the big question and one I find myself wondering about at the end of every month . All this speculation and frustration could be avoided so easily with a short post or two by Reiza ! I really do find it very strange that such a obviously loyal and dedicated core fan base should be left in the dark like this , communication is everything and without it **** happens .

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

nah we aren’t in the dark, we know that in the near future we will get:

1995 CART season cars

Aston Martin v12 GT3

Nissans GT1 (and probably other Nissans too)

Mercedes AMG GT4

1970s versions of Spa and Nords

That sounds like enough content to get excited for so why dont people just rest the constant nagging and discontent and at least be happy at what we already have.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. McClutch

McClutch Well-Known Member

The content of the track pack is still not complete... and that's a 2 year old DLC package. We are not just talking about Racing USA part 2/3 and part 3.
    Do not underestimate the effects of special content. I only even considered AMS2 after Nordschleife, Hockenheim and Spa and some vintage GT (Group C, GT-1 and Group A) content was in.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

Every time it's that time of the month the AMS2 forum gets cramps.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Gdude66

Gdude66 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Without wanting to receive an uproar these same people have been saying the same thing for 3 months and still not received the full product or a fulfilled expectation on when it is delivered.
    Once is maybe OK but three times means a good hard look at what is being promised and sold to folk.
    To be clear I am not complaining - I am a Reiza supporter. I can see their point of view and can empathise with them.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ochilbaz

Ochilbaz Active Member

Because quite simply no dates (even estimated) are given. To be perfectly honest I got hyped before Christmas last year as the way I read (maybe just me lol) the post about the Aston and Nissans I honestly thought it was gonna land as a Christmas present, but here we are a day short of March and not 1 single update on them at all not forgetting the promised but again undelivered development update. If deal has broke down for these cars then fine but tell us….if deal is incomplete then fine but tell us….if deal is complete then let us know.

I truly think this game is brilliant and worth every penny but what worries me for developers is that popularity starts to dwindle through lack of communication. When this game allowed us access at the early stage the forum was alive, the developers posting about this and that and clearly loving their creation and showing their passion (quite rightly so) however this has dwindled. One topic “hype for monthly update” hasn’t had a hit since end of January. I don’t buy into the “ they’re too busy getting content ready to post updates”, it only takes 2 minutes once a week to keep consumers up to date

Anyway I’m looking forward to whatever comes next and as stated previously I’m loving the game and want it to be as successful as it can be and in all its glory. Maybe I’m just impatient

Baz

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. MJV_1973

MJV_1973 finnish ed AMS2 Club Member

Maby we hear something at tomorrow, carnival weekend is over and maby also Renatos honeymoon ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Active Member

I thought it was Crimson on the honeymoon..

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I had the same. I was expecting the Aston Martin and Nissans near Christmas (and I am still waiting). More communication from Reiza would be nice. But whatever the news, people will alsways complain about this or that). And I love the game.
    Right now I am not able to race this week, but I am still excited for the upcoming updates...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

Sorry guys I have to mention it also on this forum from my favourite sim: It isn t the time for DLC-/ new content- hype. Long live Ukraine

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Marg

Marg Active Member

I agree! I hope they withstand this red fascist invasion. There is worry in Baltic states as well, at least we are in NATO. V.Putin definitely is not quite sane.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Gdude66

Gdude66 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Agreed - there is no place for facism and aggression in our world now. There are no facists in sim racing!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

No politics, please. I only wanna see race, stuff. :oops::oops::oops::oops: Or I get sad.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

Incredible, the world in flames and here the war of the incomplete dlc. Insensible at least.
    My use of Ams2 is now therapeutic, and should be for professional crybaby too.
    If you are so deeply troubled by this betrayal, ask Reiza for a refund directly.
    This hateful attitude of creating a toxic environment wherever one goes is deleterious to everyone.
    I repeat. Contact Reiza directly and discuss a refund with them or alternatively open a go fund me, many of the forun could help you with this cause.
    I am one of those who criticize hard on Reiza, what I can't stand and this continues, and ihmo, childish eternal tantrum.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Kim

Kim Mr. Andersen in SIM AMS2 Club Member

a history lesson

peace to the world and all living creatures

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. MJV_1973

MJV_1973 finnish ed AMS2 Club Member

Situation is terrible at Ukraine, but I´m sure you can find hundreds threads to discuss about that.
    I live at Finland so that crazy little man with his marionette puppets are way too close.
    Until WW III comes, I´ll continue playing AMS2.

• Like Like x 6
  19. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

Plenty of dive bombers, tho.

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey guys, that's the wrong place for any politics.
    Here are many people from over the world who wants to talk about AMS and motorsports, nothing else;)

• Agree Agree x 20