1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

I'm so worried about the update delays that I can't think about other things to do today.

Breakfast, cleaning the house, playing with the children, spending time with my wife, cooking lunch, painting the front door, thinking about the snack and dinner, finishing the pending work, preparing the children for school tomorrow ... and also worrying about the probable third world war too, with its sure increase in food and impact on our lifestyle (+ 30% price of flour).

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

writing up a dev roadmap shouldnt be an issue. that was the plan less than a week ago.
    And it is rather annoying to have the Reiza Defense Force out here all the time.

certain deadlines should be met, there is no way around it. i was extremely committed to the game with making skins etc, I BOUGHT IT 4 TIMES! for me and others. But you lose people with this.

I may go to a restaurant cause i like the food, but then the service gets worse, i takes an hour to get my order, im no longer recommending the place.

and i think people have Reiza "cut alot of slack" in the last 2 years.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The biggest problem with cutting some slack a lot of the time and accepting the delays, because there is plenty of content already, etc,etc is that nothing will ever change to their approach, this is not a mod group anymore from who people wont expect things, its a company, who sell their products worldwide, with that come some responsibilities/expectations and also challenges, as well as happy customers, and unhappy customers, people tend to forget that in my opinion.

Dont get me wrong, the current world situation is bad enough, and more of a priority for the team to get it all going in a good direction again.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

AND what do we have less than a week ago...hmmm;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Roy Niessink

A message from Renato saying the march dev update will soon to be published, soon is a relative understanding.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Updates and new contents are a nice thing, but I'm also happy with that what is already there.
    It's so much that I need more time to think about which car, which track, which time than I spend time with the sim.
    Keep calm and be happy;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Jean-Yves Mercy

Jean-Yves Mercy Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Reiza with AMS2 is like a woman you hope for, and who always ends up giving herself to you, you just have to hope that you are not a premature ejaculator, because at the end of the month you might complain again and again that you need another premature ejaculation.
    But you can also next time, take your time, and prolong the pleasure.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

@Beccobunsen
    preparing the children for school tomorrow
    -> great, one 16y old keyboarder left here.

AMS2 update isn t needed atm. But following this thread with you guys is OK

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

Take it as a Raceroom - soon(TM)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Roy Niessink

Well, rather that then Iracing's rain development time soon.......

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ader Pontes

Ader Pontes Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't have the patience for certain things. I am withdrawing from this forum. Good luck to everyone.

• Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  12. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

I get that there is a lot of disappointed people, but really, I don't think it should be problematic to cut the team some slack just now.

Do you really think the constant complaining about missed deadlines will lead to the team trying to put in the extra effort to meet these expectations and make everyone happy? Do you really believe that the team don't understand that they have a responsibility to meet these expectations?

Things will be delivered as soon as they can - complaining won't speed it up. It's just complaining. Don't kid yourself that it helps.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Koen_Sch

Koen_Sch Active Member

Completely agreed with @Gagaryn here.

It is totally understandable that people are disappointed. I get it. I have some things I would like to have changed as well. The game just isn't finished yet, let alone perfect. Same for the communication. Things can still be improved.

But, this monthly collection of fruitless snarly remarks will not fix anything.

I fully agree that the forum exists to indicate whishes and frustrations about the game and it's development. Critical opinion are not only useful, but also helpful.
    However, once a certain issue is brought to the attention, banging on about it doesn't help. I personally think it makes it worse, as new issues get drowned by these comments.

Finally, this place become a right mess when a deadline approaches and no matter your perspective on development, I don't see how anyone can thinks that's a good this.

So please, be nice and relax.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Demichkd

Demichkd Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank you for this. I joined the forum thinking it would bring me more enjoyment and interactions with others. It started out that way but no more. Not only do I rarely comment now, I visit this forum less, and it fills my head with things making me play and enjoy AMS2 less. I wish it were only at impending deadlines.

I am a positive person but also appreciate a constructive criticism(“a” not repeated) and while nobody really cares, it’s time to remove the negativity(in a world filled with so much) and restore my enjoyment in a truly wonderful Sim.

Take care and many thanks to those of you who try so hard to maintain the intended spirit of the forum.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Guys, calm down a bit once again please.

• Like x 4
    • Optimistic x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  16. Gazzawesty

Gazzawesty Skunkedup AMS2 Club Member

The only thing that slightly annoys me is that the multiplayer base is split and the game doesn't really have enough online at one time for this. There is always a room on the go but there is a choice when we are all on the same version.

17. br1x92

br1x92 Active Member

what o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

EDIT/ changed to
    I try to remain optimistic instead and/or unwatch thread

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
  19. GodzillaGTR

GodzillaGTR Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Clearly your reading comprehension is poor because you very clearly missed the majority of my point. I'm not even going to address this nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

it was worded as coming before an update, which was also coming this weekend. so its not happening. RDF can spin it however they want

• Agree Agree x 3