1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.3.0 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.3.1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2022.

1. newtonpg

newtonpg Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I do and the answer was it's in the to do list.
    Meanwhile SecondMonitor and SimHub are working flawless using v10
    Edit: Don't know about DRS as I dont use modern f1

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

DRS indication through shared memory functionality will be sorted!

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Tiago Ribeiro

Tiago Ribeiro You must first finish AMS2 Club Member

BTW the folks from SimHub said on Discord that v10 now passes TC/ABS state (active or not) but not level (1, 2 etc). Is that the case? Just curious.

4. Split Second

Split Second Active Member

5. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Update on the update, pt2...

V1.3.4.0 is rolling to Beta tonight, and should be available to public by Tuesday. We´ve managed to complete the F-USA Gen1 cars so we can now confirm these to be included in this release - the extra delay was in part to allow these cars (which are already considerably late) to be part of this update.

I´ve just finished writing the Dev Update but I want to sleep on it tonight for a proof read in the morning. It should be published sometime tomorrow.

Long story short, this has been a challenging week leading to a especially challenging weekend - I´ve had sparse time to work on the game and even less to do a better job at keeping you all informed. I´m aware we´ve stretched people´s patience more than usual in this cycle, so thank you all for bearing with us a little longer. Normal service should hopefully resume soon :)

• Like Like x 76
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
  6. Harry H

Harry H Active Member AMS2 Club Member

At the risk of being accused of 'Reiza fanboy-ism' (yet again) I reckon you guys are pretty heroic. Good call to delay release so that you can include the F-USAs... they are fun :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yup, even if that means using duplicates. Some leagues like to run custom liveries for each driver, and it's nice to have enough slots open to do so. preview66.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Raphael Camelo

Raphael Camelo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Category P2, for example, has few slots

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Been like that for as long as I've been making dashes. Really hoped for levels with the v10 update though.
    Latest patch notes mention an update to this, I need more info as to how this improves things.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2022
  10. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

Take care Renato and everyone at Reiza.
    Looking forward to the update, and happy to show patience as is the vast majority of the community.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. FlashQld

FlashQld New Member

I'd like to say thank you to the team for bringing to 'me' what I consider a fantastic game/sim that is my go to. I only drive for short periods and I do really look forward to the updates. For a sim/game with so many cars and tracks and the possibilities of so many more it was good value. Then we have the DLC that adds even more content more than regularly. It must be a mountain of work for a small team that still pop out an update regularly and a dev update regularly. I could be wrong but I don't believe any other team has done this. Having done dev stuff myself I know that last minute issues can become major issues and need a clear head to re-evaluate the steps. One day can become several days with each day a possibility, then you have to test and repackage as a complete. Then release and HOPE you didn't miss anything or something doesn't fail. Then you get some person that thinks they are owed who gets his face all out of step - it's a game - we have more than enough to satisfy us. We could have bought the Nascar game, count yourself lucky :) I won't deny I look at my Steam account every morning as if it is Christmas morning hoping my elusive save game will be there. If it's not, it won't be the end of my world.

So I'd like to say thank you to the team and the beta testers of whom could be involved in some real world issues rather than a game.

• Like Like x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. menacegtr

menacegtr Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just wanted to ask, is it better to put skins in the beta or in the main game?

13. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Thanks Renato, I appreciate the update and hope the team is as safe as possible.

Absolutely no expectation from me that targets will be met, especially in such circumstances, but a note on the forum with a quick update is very, very much appreciated - thank you.

14. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

If you want them visible in each you need to put them in both.

15. menacegtr

Just wanted to know if best to leave one version free of any mods or is it ok to do both

16. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

since im all for realism i hate that cars like the Ginetta or Camaro have so many slots, but atleast that can be worked around with the custom ID a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

skins aren't mods. Its a Reiza developed system how to relink internal defined skins to external files.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. menacegtr

Ok, so its safe to install on either, its just i haven't done anything like installing skins so wanted to make sure

19. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The livery override folder just replaces the skin on the car. It's completely safe to use and easily removed if you don't want to use them.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Last update on the update gents :)

The latest RC of V1.3.4.0 seems good enough for release so it should be out for you all within the next couple of hours. The Gen1 F-USAs are great fun, and it´s a solid update all around.

Dev Update I need to work on a little more, won´t be out today but also shouldn´t take much longer.

Once again our sincere gratitude to all for being so understanding.

• Like x 39
    • Winner x 9
    • Informative x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1