1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.4.0 RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Fizzy

Fizzy Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

well, if you dont like whats being posted here, there are plenty other forums you can read in the meanwhile.....:)

• Dislike x 2
    • Disagree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

Good advice. You should heed it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Roy Niessink

no, i quite like it here, you make me feel very welcome, thank you for that.;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

That's nice. I've been worried about you coz you've seemed quite down lately, you ok hun? Dev update is on the way, that'll cheer you up. :)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Roy Niessink

yeah, im never down, and if it would be the case there are always a lot of nice people here to put a smile on my face :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In the meantime! There was stuff I was hoping to see, some it I have, some of it I've not, but all in all, considering current events, not a bad job, not a bad job at all! Bravo Reiza, hope you're two most effected devs are safe, and cheers for sorting out the hard tire physics crash! Really enjoyed making this, especially when the train came past, just at the right moment! All the best!

• Like Like x 5
  8. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There are also plenty of other games for you to play, if you are so unsatisfied with Reiza's output. I am however, satisfied with the recent 1995 indycar update, and I'm not going to get upset over a literal forum post.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Roy Niessink

thank you for this great advice, i did not know that, but there is a difference between unsatisfied and critical, i still love ams2.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

There is a think, they call it ignore list. But if people cant stop reply...
    Is useless.
    Dont feed...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

It's not the imperfection that pissed me off as I recognize every being has flaw, it's their inability to perfect it or even recognize their flaw. There is only so many chances they get to perfect but constant flaw and unwilling to change is a turn off in my circle of life.

12. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

~
    Road America in winter looks great.....nice vid. thanks for sharing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I read what you wrote and I have the same opinion as before.
    If people like you can't understand that anything in the PLANS/LOGS is TENTATIVE and subject to changes rather than written in the stone and talk about "EXCUSES" even a quarterly or 6- monthly or whatever plan downgraded as you may think of will always become the subject of the same ranting that is keeping hostage the entire forum for weeks now at the first deviation from the PLAN.
    The problem isn't in the frequency or the content of the log. It's in the people who read them as something binding to complain about at every corner of the road.
    It's not about defending Reiza (as people like you seem to see at every corner), it's about how annoying it is to have such a toxic environment persisting, especially over strategies of development that have been said, repeated and then clarified again and even a 10 years old kid could understand.
    It's ok for people to say they don't agree or like the strategy, but to repeat it over and over and over again and then more endless posts on whether the reasons for delays are exuses or not, all this is making this forum increasingly toxic and unreadable for anyone who wants to talk about the actual simracing side of things.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It is a good idea. I put it to use.:cool:

15. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

business-as-usual.jpg

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. kallenhard

kallenhard Member

So just to digress from the tension, I hope all of you, wherever you are, are doing fantastic. We got some of us here still riding the Guild Wars train, that's cool. I'm trying to learn the A320 FlyByWire mod in Microsoft Flight Simulator. I'm used to the old 732 and 722 in X-Plan, so all these new-fangled systems are daunting. Thankfully there's youtube and forums to consult every step of the way. having a blast though!

We've also got some cool cars here. Loving the '95 cars. I'm working on a Tamiya Lola T93/00 model kit right now. Very similar looking car. Someone on Reddit was kind enough to link me some reference photos so I can do some super detailing. If anyone here can links me a photo of the T95/00 AMS 2 model with the body panels off (excuse to crash on purpose) I may use that as a template for some of my wiring details, if Reiza is not opposed :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

FBW A320 is great...I am a modern system rookie too. Just received an Airbus A350 for X-Plane. Once I read through the 300 page manual and get the 12 tutorial videos loaded up...I can begin figuring out how to start it!!!! Long term project I think......

18. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Funnily enough, that's what the pilot of an airplane actually needs to know. A racing driver in a sim needs to know everything about setting up a car and really get down and dirty with all the details, whilst a real racing driver has a mechanic or an army of mechanics and guys with computers helping him set up a car. I never clicked with that part of sims. I'm not looking for a mechanic simulator, rather a racing simulator (whilst I agree an understanding of car setup is necessary).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

Ask and it shall be delivered :p
    upload_2022-3-10_23-26-35.jpeg
    upload_2022-3-10_23-26-43.jpeg
    upload_2022-3-10_23-26-52.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

In actual fact, they don't need to do that. Reiza is their business that they can run how they want.

You may have an expectation that wasn't met, and you're free to get annoyed about it, but to be frank that's a problem for you.

Give your feedback, alter your future expectations so that you don't get annoyed next time and move on.
    /

Oh yeah the patch!
    I'm finishing a GT5 championship at the moment so I haven't really sunk my teeth into it yet.

Obviously the 95 Indys are getting the most attention, but what else has improved?

I saw @steelreserv mention that the Formula Vintage cars should see a lot of change. What should I expect?

• Like Like x 1