1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.1.1 & Racin´ USA Pt2 RELEASED - Now updated to V1.3.2.0

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 3, 2021.

1. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

What other specifications does your system have? Maybe there is some other bottleneck.

I have a second copy of AMS 2 on my old system with a GTX 970 and everything runs smoothly there (but using a rather small monitor).

2. Valle1950

Valle1950 Belgium AMS2 Club Member

It was working on medium, with some framedrops. I had the GTX 1050 + I5 7th gen(don't remember exactly the number + 16gb ram. I changed nothing in control panel just default everything.

3. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I can confirm Watkins Glen is not optimized, I can only get 90-105fps when I get 120fps solid everywhere else. Frustrating not being able to use an entire track and its layouts.

4. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

I saw it "explained" from some of the usual suspects who seems allways in high alert when AMS2 is criticised that the reason the new Road America has so low fps is because the default season of the year is autumn.:D:D
    But conserning fps and lower end g-card then I have allways had reasonable fps (75-85 avg) on my little GTX 1060 6Gb.
    But suddenly from about 2 updates back the card has only been able to output 48-60 fps.
    And nothing have been changed HW wise on my ancient system :(

5. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Same for Lagune Seca. Just after Turn 5 and after the Corkscrew you see a big FPS dip.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Actually, I mainly play all my "test day" on Oct 1, because I really like thew orange/yellow/green combo in the foliage, maybe there is some validity in what you are saying. Unfortunately, I mainly play time trial, and Watkins Glen opens in Summer mode and this is where I suffer the most from frame stuttering and lower FPS.

7. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Me too I like the autumn colors a lot - in TT on RA.
    And eventhough this colour based hard impact on the fps rendering could principally be correct - then I doubt it.
    I mean the sudden impact exactly after the upd is too huge - me think :D

8. nyrmetros

nyrmetros New Member

This is the single greatest update DLC ever of any racing sim!!

CART Champcars/IndyCars!

• Like Like x 1