1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheater on TT leaderboards (HollywoodPurpose)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nemesis, Mar 18, 2022.

Tags:
  1. nemesis

nemesis Member

@reiza team there’s a cheater on the leaderboards taking first place by 10secs-7secs this ruins the integrity of the TT leaderboards and makes a mockery of the security system that stops hackers.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. nemesis

nemesis Member

4. muz_j

muz_j Active Member

They have 1 game ban already on their steam profile, so perhaps they're going for two ?
    That Nordschleife (24H layout) time is 1:02 faster than the current record on the TFAMS server - which has some decent drivers on it - so it definitely looks like cheating to me, unless the person has found some sort of exploit or game glitch (which would still be cheating really).

• Like Like x 2
  5. noel spence

noel spence Member AMS2 Club Member

pretty sure i raced with this guy a couple of weeks ago in the ginetta h shifter at brasilia,his straight line speed seemed to be extreme to me ,he would make mistakes and be straight back on you without a problem

• Like Like x 2
  6. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

It would be interesting if @nemesis did what Jarno Opmeer did, got into a lobby with the cheater, played a couple of races and exposed the guy: :)

7. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, I saw the same guy had times up on Laguna as well. Raced his ghost and he has to have some sort of power hack going on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Fully agree with you.
    But a further point is that Reizas obvious reluctance to take any action against him - eventhough a lot of Reiza active users have reported this rather obvious cheating - does tell something about Reizas commitment.

ByTheWay: Eventhough I aborted my 5+ years membership of iRacing because of their TM - then they had a much more professional attitude against ANY proven sign of cheaters.
    Bam a FAST stroke by the sledgehammer.;)
    And my personal guess is that this is also one of the reasons users consider iRacing much more worth to invest huge amount of money and participation in.