1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.4.0 RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

don't forget the people who exactly tell us this story.
    which group do they belong ;):D

2. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

You shouldn't speak on behalf of the developer about on who should buy the game :D So you shouldn't be such a fanboy. Loving formula cars doesn't make you a more conscious person than who criticize the this situation. I'm just saying "you are adding too many formula cars lately". I should go another game but you are conscious user huh. Any way, Call me when there's no more formula cars to add. I will be happy for you who loves infinite formula cars option in a game.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Super Nova

Super Nova Member

I don't think F1 2022 is going to attract a lot of people to AMS2. It would be necessary to survey the people who dont have the game to know. Its simple. In any case, that's not what will make me come to Reiza sry ;)

4. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Well, we are still missing the 1950s F1 cars, and I wouldn't be too miffed about a Vintage Gen3 that covers, say, 1971 (nothing was ever said about these by Reiza, I'm just wishlisting here). There will still be a few historic F1 cars in your future, with the Brazilian Heros pack and the missing '93 Brabham, but there will also be a lot of tintops in between going by the last devlog wie had. So, something for everybody.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

Obviously you gave the most reasonable answer, thank you. Also, thank you for your good wishes. There are those who think it is an ingenuity not to accept people's criticisms with understanding. I can do the same thing to him in another matter, but it doesn't make me a better person :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

I accept your request with understanding. But they have worked too many for you lately. I hope you have to wait a bit for your wish to come true :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Gagaryn

Gagaryn Out To Lunch AMS2 Club Member

I know the Formula car's can be easily ignored - I do just that. :)

That's not the core of the complaint that I responded to though. It is all about there being too many Formula cars and the focus of the game being so much on Formula cars that the poster thinks there should be announcement clarifying this change of focus etc. etc. Granted, he does mention that some racing series aren't represented in the game at all and that some series are poorly populated, but the vast majority of the complaint is that there are too many Formula cars and we don't need another.

But if I was to guess why the December content didn't appear I'd go for licensing issues. No need to jump through those hoops to release a fictional car. In other words, the release of a car you don't want is not necessarily delaying the release of the car you do want. No need to conflate the two.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

I don't like most of the cars in AMS2 and I tried them all. The handling of most of them aren't great....plus I like fast cars with lots of power. The only open wheelers I like are Formula 10 Gen 2 (this is the only car that makes me bought the game). The handling and physics are on point. Then comes Formula USA gen 1 & 2...they handle great as well. I don't like Gen 3 for some reason. Also, the engine sound of these cars are phenomenal. As for all other cars, I just don't feel good about driving them, especially GT3...I don't know why people like them...the handling isn't that great. GTE isn't bad, I prefer them over any GT1-GT3. As for non-open wheeler, the ONLY car I like is the GT1 Mercedes. It handle and drive like a real car...the physics, the weight, the sound of the engine. This car along with Formula 10 Gen 2 would be enough to sell me the game. If you take away all other cars and have just these two cars in the game, I would buy it.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
  9. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would just hold on tight as GT reinforcements are already announced ;)

10. Jason Bradshaw

Jason Bradshaw Member

I agree, driving the new F1 car, especially in VR is going to be insane

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Ettore

Prepare for BOUNCE :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bizarre Formula

Bizarre Formula Well-Known Member

So if I understand you correctly, you are saying that more than half of the cars in the game aren't 'Formula' cars?

Sounds like we could use a few more in that case, don't you think? =P

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

We have plenty of cars. For everyone something to drive. I know Renato loves Formula cars a lot, so I understand Reiza is leaning a bit towards Formula, but hej Caterhams, F-trainers, Vee's, Hot cars and many more are great fun!

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I'm a fan of open-wheelers so I'm glad there's another one coming. If at some point Reiza adds more F1 tracks that would be even better imo.

As for more non-formula classes, which ones do you guys suggest? DTM? BTCC? Super GT? Nascar?

• Like Like x 5
  15. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

I still think a BTCC game on REIZA hands would be perfect.... Instead I am eating my hands for nervous since MotorsportGames licensed it ...but.. c'est la vie! :p

I agree to an extent that there are too many formulas but as the others said I can easily skip them and race the remaining cars and secretly hope for more touring cars and historic content...:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

BTCC as example....but there are:
    - Turismo Carrettera
    - Super TC2000
    - Mercedes Benz Cup (Brazilian championship)
    - remaining Imperio Endurance cars
    - new Sprint Cars
    - Radicals
    - prototypes as no tomorrow
    - historic touring cars
    - etc etc

• Like Like x 3
  17. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

Bounce? Really? I love bounce, that's why I like Formula 10 Gen 2. But why it bounces in F1?

18. Legendre93

Legendre93 New Member

DTM and Super GT for me. I would not mind if Reiza made a generic Class 1/GT500 car. I could finally create a European style Super GT race.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ettore

Have you not seen F1 these days? :D
    Ground effect baby :D

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I'm the other way around, one of the reasons I like AMS1 & AMS2 is the nice selection of open-wheelers, I could easily skip everything else and stick to only open-wheelers, although I do like some of the non-formulas like GT3, GT1, modern prototypes, Stock Car 2019, Porsche Cup, Ultima GTR.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2