1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.3.4.0 RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Same, and with the Nissan and Honda connection, we could get a GTR/Z and NSX GT500.

Honesly though, I want the V12 Prius.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

Nope. Exactly what i want to say is they have added new 21 formula cars of last 25 cars despite we have enough formula cars. But this process took four months. I wouldn't have said anything if they add all the F-USA cars at once in december. If I hadn't played for four months, when I came back I would only see new formula cars. This could be a great news for old formula car lovers, but if you are not a old formula car fan it would be a little frustration. This should be met with this understanding. If you are pleased this situation, go and play with them instead of arguing with those who complain about this situation. (I didn't say my answer specifically for you, it was just general)

3. Clairvoyant

Clairvoyant Member

I prefer Mercedes Benz Cup (Brazilian championship), Super TC2000, Super GT, BTCC car, DTM Race Cars, Super V8 etc etc. There are many racing series that would be this game unique.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

Copa Petrobras would be fine...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Copa Petrobras doesn't exist any more, it's TCR South America now.

• Informative Informative x 4
  6. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

V8's with a full Aussie/Kiwi championship would be amazing, tho. There's so many to add, but I am happy with the things we already have. For everyone to drive something. I know I am not a high downforce guy, so I love the mechanical grip-cars lots <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

Thanks for the news. TCR would be fine

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Dicra

Dicra Local Gamepad Ambassador AMS2 Club Member

If we're update guessing, I'd say 7th of April at the earliest, because the February one was late as well. But I actually think that this month's update is going to get skipped in favour of the April development update (which was pushed from March) and it's gonna be in early May.

I'd appreciate it, actually, because I just want this Formula 2022 car to be as great as it can possibly be.

9. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

CART also doesn't exist anymore, same as GT1 and many other Series.
    So whats your message? :whistle:
    Not implementing series 'cause they don't exist anymore? :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  10. azaris

azaris Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If you go through the trouble of licensing all those brands (Chevy, Honda, Toyota, Renault, Ford) you might as well license a current series and not some regional series no one outside of Brazil has heard of and hasn't been running for years. Plus the TCRs would be better known around the world and could be used to simulate other TCR-based series as well (WTCR skins etc.).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Wolfgang Herold

would, could, should.
    That is their problem.
    The only one to decide is Renato.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Bizarre Formula

Bizarre Formula Well-Known Member

Apologies mate, didn't mean to make you write all of that, especially in a second language no less. I was joking, though, obviously as a F1 fanatic, I wouldn't mind more.

I get your points and understand the perspective, but I think there will be plenty of different cars to go around.

That being said, the way I heard about AMS1 was on the recommendation of a few fellow sim racers who said AMS1 was known for having excellent F1 models, perhaps I'm wrong but I'd always assumed that was part of its USP. I can't think of another sim that has the number of different F1 cars that AMS2 has now.

As I said, each to their own and I have no doubt you will have plenty of tin tops and other cars to enjoy before the Reiza team are finished.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Wolfgang Herold

what you don't bring in, and you still can't, is the factor of licensing.
    We don't know how much cars are already finished and still awaiting the sign of the license holders.
    They could have 50 other cars, ready to release , but can't because of license restrictions.
    Or simply not been able to pay the expensive fee.
    So your ridicoulous cry for other series is pointless, as long as you neclect other facts than just this "they waste months in creating open wheel content, instead giving us other good cars"
    THINK! There is more between heaven and earth.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Wilfred de Ruijter

Wilfred de Ruijter Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I agree, almost everybody knows how to go fast in a GT3, but going fast with those 80s F1 cars needs more skills. I think that some of those cars feel a bit like the Porsche 911 RSR '74. Going sideways round the track is a nice feeling, but going fast round the track needs some skills.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Yes agreed.
    'The man', RS, owner, has stated his love for F1 and for its historics variants
    His sim, his choice, and he has a wide spectrum of vehicles in it so far inc F1
    A Sim forever growing with a schedule that dictates what is and when released.

All in good time Im sure, other classes will have more choice or the current choice would be of little use, rather lacklustre in some class's
    Edit Group C additions, +Sp H may be late or whatever but I cant wait but will.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I love that we have so many formyla cars. Other sims have quite few of them. PC2 has 1 or 2. AC just a few. Its like the F1 cars there are an afterthought. This is one of the few sims that really makes an effort in this regard to put multiple cars in the same F1 category.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

I like having a choice of vehicles and tracks. If I can have 3 or 4 modern touring cars (including the Petrobras copa), 3 or 4 modern RX cars (with a circuit setup), 1 modern Nascar type car and 1 old one (even fictitious), the team Reiza can bring all the open wheels in the world, soapboxes, mowers...I also like F1s and with this wide choice, we are sure to find one that suits us.

18. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

You people NEED to calm down.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Jason Bradshaw

Jason Bradshaw Member

That's a fact, bottom line, this is the best game for VR hands down and I personally cant wait to experience the new iteration of the F1 car in AMS2.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

And it's not as there is lack of content variety in AMS2... or there are too much sims reproducing formula cars, specially the classics.

• Agree Agree x 2