1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Time Trial Report Topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

edit
    I started with your setup Max.:)
    there's still more speed in car. T1/T3
    Edit played with a new (odd) setup since:)

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  2. Maser V6

sry double post
    +
    like I said to Crimson its no problem just an observation:cool:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2022
  3. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

Hi guys, I've seen a post on here that confirms what I've noticed (I originally though it could be something on my end) - and that's that the FUlt G2 TT leaderboard seems to be down and not accepting times atm. Is this something that is planned to be changed at some point, and if so, does anybody have any idea roughly when?

Thanks.

4. Maser V6

It will be corrected soon and is known by devs. When is unknown but probably with nxt small update, rather than next month.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. nemesis

nemesis Member

When can we get our times added back to pre start of race showing world records.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Alain Fry

Alain Fry Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The Formula Retro Gen 3 TE looks unable to compete against the McLaren MP4-1C and Formula DFY.

Attached Files:

7. Ref 35

Ref 35 L U H G

Hello Alain, I think it's because the turbo car easily outclasses the Mclaren and DFY, 2-3 seconds a lap ! Looking back at the '83 qualifying results, the Mclaren was up to 4 seconds slower than the turbos until they got their turbo engine !
    We need the turbo version of the Mclaren or it will be redundant next to the TE and the future Brabham.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  8. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I posted times in TT for the Cat Supersport and the Superkart when Galeao Airport was first released. However since track received a revision my times disappeared and now I am unable to set a time in those cars on this leaderboard.

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  9. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Agree was a really nice feature that has stopped working since a few updates ago or when LB were reset.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. WarmRed

WarmRed Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It's time again to point out the very handy webleaderboard that was available in pCARS2 and AMS1. When will this great thing finally come back?! There you could see the sector times and what driving aids were used.

View leaderboard

Virtual Xperience

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In some situations my GPU is capped in Time-Trial resulting in massive fps drop
    I was doing some TT in Formule Ultimate Gen 2 on Azure
    I have an even worse Frame Rate drop with a RTX-3080 in Time Trial,
    Frame rate in TT about 70 where I have 145-180 in "Test Day" mode
    My GPU isn't working for more than 50%
    My previous card, a RTX-2070S, did about 66% in these cases

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SaxOhare

I just tested the F3 with same framedrop but without GPU cap, So something else must go wrong,
    I think it is a massive frame-rate-drop about 160 fps to 70 fps
    What could be wrong ?

13. A_ekis

A_ekis New Member AMS2 Club Member

I was trying a time trial with the gt3 in azure and managed to beat the record time by far in sectors 1 and 2, but in sector 3, even doing it very well, they were far behind me.

When I saw the repetition of the registration, I realized that the chicanes were not made, they passed directly through the interior. I tried to do the same, and even with a bad lap I managed to lower the record.

please check the azure track limits and delete the previous records, they must not be valid.

the mirabeau track limit however jumps too fast on the inside.

the timetrial is the best thing the game has right now and these things tarnish it

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Red Time

Red Time New Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm guessing this is a very old chestnut, but, here we go again. I think that setup authors should be able to choose whether to make their setup public or not. I think the current situation has a negative impact on participation in Time Trials. Please provide an option for public disclosure of setups in TT. Thx

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. SaxOhare

Perhaps this is reproduce-able

Time Trial at Brasilia Outer in latest Beta 1.3.8.6
    F-V12 190 fps GPU 99%
    F-V10 Gen2 190 fps GPU 99%
    F-Utlimate Gen2 80 fps GPU 43%

• Informative Informative x 4
  16. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

There are always some drivers on the leaderboard who player can not choose as ghost. Those racers also do not have the "car symbol" on the right side of the screen (see screenshot below).
    Is this because of some kind of hack or has it to do with a bug which occurs when certain laptimes get uploaded to the leaderboard?

Unbenannt-1.jpg

17. Lukas2121

Lukas2121 New Member

I know that when I've set a time in TT and lost internet connection shortly after but before exiting the session, when I manage to connect to the servers again my time won't have a ghost on the leaderboard, this also results in not being able to load the setup from the leaderboard as you first need to be able to download the ghost. I guess this is possible to do intentionally if someone wanted to hide their ghost or setup from others.

I also believe there are certain combos which previously had issues saving ghosts, as a result on some leaderboards there will be several drivers with no ghost file (I think the newest formula car used to have this issue, some cars on Nordschleife, possibly some other combos), so in this case the times with no ghost are likely a result of a previous game issue.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Iirc the guy on the top of the leaderboard in the picture has admitted here in the forum that he does that on purpose because he thinks it isn't fair that other people can steal his setup and beat his time. o_O

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Of course, the players have the right to do so.
    But "stealing setups" from other guys does not have to mean that one can achieve same laptimes automatically, as simracers have different driving styles and equipment of different quality. So, a setup which perfectly fits Player A with his wheel settings and way of driving might be horrible for Player B, who once again has to change the setup to his liking.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. PieroX

PieroX Member AMS2 Club Member

It would be nice if the UI could show the number of participants on a given combo.
    Right now, you know your position on the leaderboard but you don't know where you are compared to others.