1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Championship Single Class

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Josh Naipaul, May 4, 2022.

1. Josh Naipaul

Josh Naipaul New Member

I'm fairly new to AMS2 and a little confused about setting up a Custom Championship. I wanted to do like an F3 season but there seems to be two sets of F3 classes, the F301 and F309, I wanted to separate the two and just have 19 AI cars of F309 but when I Start the Championship the two classes are mixed, how do I just choose F309 cars only? Thanks.

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Hey,

This brazilian F3 class actually drove with F309 (more aero, less top speed overall, a bit quicker and more refined) and F301 (less aero, different suspension, more top speed) together in one grid.

It's not possible to separate them, but i forward a suggestion for identical car choice for custom championship. Can't promise anything though!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Josh Naipaul

Josh Naipaul New Member

Oh I figured it out!! there is a specific amount of livery/cars of each class so if you go over that amount it will start to fill in the extra opponents with cars from the other class. So I think F309 only has about 16 cars or 17?..so If you choose that or below that amount of AI cars it will all be F309 cars/drivers. :)

4. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

Haven't tried myself in championship but shouldn't it be possible to separate classes with the custom AI file?

5. Josh Naipaul

Josh Naipaul New Member

I'm already using a custom AI and Livery mod for F309, the Drivers and Cars from the FIA F3 2020 season. But yeah, you just can't choose more than the amount of F309 cars/livery in the group, just stick to the exact amount or below and they will only be cars from F309 for your custom championship.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jebus

Jebus The Lying Finn AMS2 Club Member

Ah right. I have the same skinpack but haven't really used it yet.