1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FPSVR and AMS 2

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Gasngrip, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Gasngrip

Gasngrip Member

Hello guys,

I can't seem to get fps be to show up when playing AMS2... I can with other games but not in AMS2
    How am I supposed to do this?

Thanks

2. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It appears on the driver's lap for me and starts automatically with Steam VR, I have left it on whatever defaults it had. I launch AMS2 in Steam VR mode from 2D steam desktop after plugging in my headset and starting WMR.

3. Gasngrip

Gasngrip Member

i don't know what i must be doing wrong because for me it doesn't show up in AMS2

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gasngrip

Gasngrip Member

I tried again just now and as soon as I launch ams2 the overlay of fpsvr disappears... Can anyone help me? Or is there another way to monitor stats for AMS2 in vr?

5. Rob Davies

Rob Davies Bobby Dazzler AMS2 Club Member

Go into the fpsvr settings (it’ll be in your bottom right icons in windows) and make sure you set the location to be attached to HMD and in lap, rather than attached to your hand controllers (default)

6. Gasngrip

Gasngrip Member

Hello Rob, thanks for helping but although I set hmd to both settings when ams starts fpsvr will go away... There must be something I'm doing wrong

7. Chin

Chin Member AMS2 Club Member

Anyone figure this out? I have had this issue for a couple of months (probably at least the last 2 updates).

8. Steve Young

Steve Young Active Member

try deleting these files in your documents/Automobilista2 folder
    graphicsconfigdx11
    openvrsettings
    Had the same Prob, went to Beta FPSVR and deleted those files. had to setup all my settings again. May have nothing to do with it. But it's working again

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    • Like Like x 1