1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 - Tyre Temperature fixers

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by WonderTomee, May 31, 2022.

1. WonderTomee

WonderTomee New Member

Hey everyone!

So me and my friends have an issue (due the difference of our driving styles) that 1/4 players have way less tyre temperature than others..

So the question is.. How can i increase/decrease the temperature "easily" ? We are not really into setupping and not really want to gain time by that.

Can you guys help me out with that? Thanks in advance

2. Brainbug

Brainbug Inside Virtual Reality AMS2 Club Member

Well, try to rise up tire volume in audio-settings and go on track. If u do not hear the tires in corners than push harder with ur pace.

3. WonderTomee

WonderTomee New Member

It's not about the sound, but about the setup and the temperature itself :eek:

4. Brainbug

Brainbug Inside Virtual Reality AMS2 Club Member

I know.
    And I gave u an answer related to tire-temp.
    If u don’t get it u are missing fundamental things here.

The idea behind the sound thing is, that maybe a more aggressive driving style is required when u experience low tire temps. And u should hear tires in corners and „attack“ them more to get higher tire temps.Track warm daytime with mostly all default setups.

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  5. MasterLooser

MasterLooser Greyhat DWORD Developer AMS2 Club Member

depending on the track and day/time/weather, everyone could expericing low or high temps.

if only some of you guys have low temps, then these people are prolly way slower too or the ones with hot tires are way overdriving the tire and thus generating more heat

most of the time such stuff is about driving style (too boring/too aggressive), fine tuning is done with setups

6. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, if front tires are too cold than try to steer more aggressive and harder, if they are too hot, try to steer smoother.
    For rear tires, if too cold, go on throttle earlier, if too hot, keep calm with throttle and be smoother.
    Changes in setup are just and only (fine) tuning to get something more and be a bit faster. But the basics are in driving, nothing else;)
    The only thing is to have the wrong tires mounted. Or when driving cars with only one, grooved, compound, in most cases vintage cars, then they are not optimised too reach good working temp or the working temp has another size and range.