1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Won't detect wheel

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by john ronald, Jul 15, 2022.

1. john ronald

john ronald New Member

I have the Cammus DD wheel and pedals and the damn game will not detect them. I've been trying for literally 3 hours now. This is outrageous. Literally every other game (even non racing games) can detect them. Why tf is Automobilista not detecting them? I set the wheel to custom and whenm trying to calibrate I get "not all required controls are assigned." Just fix the damn game

2. Luke Blum

Luke Blum Active Member AMS2 Club Member

You're in luck I happened by, traveler.

Go to edit assignments-> bind steer left and bind steer right. You should now be able to calibrate the wheel. (that's par for the course, for all wheels in this game)

3. john ronald

john ronald New Member

ok finally got it mapped. Now there is no force feedback even though I changed the force feedback settings

4. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Have you read the manual of the Cammus? What's your experience with computers and technology?
    Have you installed the correct software? etc etc.

5. Luke Blum

Luke Blum Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yeah, I'd make sure that you check your driver software and make sure everything is correct there. I don't have a cammus wheel, but I use a "custom" wheel (accuforce) and my settings are gain 55, FX 15, everything else 0. And that peaks at 13 NM.

But in my driver software, I have a section that says intensity (which is the overall strength of my wheel), which I have set at 100%, but I also have a section that says "game force feedback" and if that's set to 0, I won't get any ffb out of my wheel. So make sure you comb over your wheels specific settings in your driver. Hope this helps, and keep us posted :)