1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Feature Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by VFX Pro, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

The ability to adjust the Ai
    * Ai in class, fuel %
    * Ai in class to take tires or not
    * Ability for Ai to use the user setup

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sesmerov

Sesmerov New Member

DLSS or FSR

• Like Like x 1
  3. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Mclaren 720s gt3 interior is incomplete, can you make it look more like the real thing 967DB693-81F2-4F5F-9214-398F7621AEAD.jpeg

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. rmagid1010

Lotus 23 could have more relevant competition than a road-going mini?

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Demeisen

Demeisen Well-Known Member

Simple request: Winter weather.

6. Tackinardie

Tackinardie New Member

Request Title: Ability to move the ICM to another position
    Description: At this moment most of the HUD components can be moved to another position, convenient if you are on triple screens. The ICM can't be moved and when driving on triples you need to move your head too far (for too long) in order to do your changes.
    Benefits: When on triple screens, you are far better able to work with the ICM without moving your focus with the risk of crashing.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. TKracer

TKracer Member

I got a quite easy request.

Could we add some ingame/real life photo of the track in the track list? It's quite hard to remember a track just by the name and the layout. Sometimes I find myself looking for a special Brazilian track and I know how the surroundings and etc looks like but not the layout itself.

AC has a pretty good one where you can see the layout and the ingame image of the track.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Lizardfolk

Lizardfolk lizard people run the FIA

It seems a little strange that ghosts in time trials don't have any drivers in the car. I've been treating ghosts as replays as you can't save replays in time trials (something I would love to be a thing too actually). But it breaks my immersion when I select a ghost to spectate and it's just an empty seat... kinda eerie actually.

[​IMG]

Would love this fixed so we get the driver and it's animations in the time trial ghosts as well.

And can we save replays in Time Trial mode please?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Please can you make the ICM more user friendly for Voiceattack, it was working perfectly a while ago, now it's changed for a lot of cars and it's nearly impossible ( for me anyway ) to get it working globally, it was working perfectly in vr.
    Or give us the option to use the old one.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Elcid43

Elcid43 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Speaking of the ICM, can we get all the functions mappable to buttons so we don't even need to use it?

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. sci006

sci006 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Please Reiza preserve some racing history

Edit: Cant be arsed with iRacing!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. rmagid1010

Its being driven by a literal ghost

13. Xela1

Xela1 BANNED BANNED

YEah @REIZA flat-screen is missing so much

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd like to see what tyres the A.I. cars are running, and save the opponent skill level per class then it's a set and forget thing (mostly).
    And the option of a small onscreen clock to know what the time is on accelerated time races.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Kuku Maddog

Kuku Maddog Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

100%
    Locals have petitioned Iracing to scan it, and have been successful .
    Hopefully it’s not going to be exclusive.
    It’s a piece of history that flows on to more than just the track, the people that raced there and the Impact on F1 even to this day is clear.

16. nickinatorz

nickinatorz New Member

+1 on this one, even on a single screen its annoying for me. Its just behind my wheelbase, I can't read anything so cant make changes on the fly. If only position moving was possible it would solve so many issues!

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Sumpfgottheit

Sumpfgottheit New Member

Request Title: Properly support ultrawide Monitors in Menu
    Description: On very large ultrawide Monitors, like the Samsung G9 49 inch monitor, the space towards the edge is more for peripheral vision than usable screen. Some buttons, especially back/ok buttons are glued to the very left/right of the screen and are difficult to see - as you are focused on the area in front of you.
    Proposed solution from user perspective: Keep all UI elements of the menu in the center of the screen, eg within 1920 or 2560 pixels in the center
    Benefits: The UI ist easier to navigate, even on ultrawide screens.

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Sumpfgottheit

Sumpfgottheit New Member

Request Title: Let user configure a single ultrawide monitor as triples
    Description: Big ultrawide monitors like the Samsung G9 have often a high curve radius, 1000R for the G9. To get a correct perspective, the curve needs to be compensated. This can be accomplished, by setting up the single monitor as triple screen. This works well at least in AC, ACC, iracing and RRRE.
    Curved ultrawides become more and more common in the enthusiast segment and do compete with triples due to simpler configuration and usage.
    Proposed solution from user perspective: Let the user setup a single screen as triples.
    Benefits: Users with curved ultras can play AMS2 using a correct perspective

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Alwin Papegaaij

Alwin Papegaaij Active Member

Request title: Red flags for weather
    Description: Have a session red flagged when the weather is too bad to be started again when it clears up.
    If it takes too long for the weather to clear up it can be decided not to restart the session at all.
    Benefits: In a championship a session can be red flagged just like I'm real life, preventing a race to be driven in unrealistic race weather.
    (Had to navigate Ibarra with multiple swimming pools of +/-60 meter long. And because it was a championship I had to finish because it would cost me too many points otherwise)

• Like Like x 2
  20. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Request: Fuel consumption/lap indicator.

There isn't much to explain actually and the benefits should be clear. The estimated amount of fuel is mostly ok, I always put a bit more fuel in than needed anyways but sometimes even with that extra fuel it's not enough and I run out of fuel. Happened with the Copa Uno and with the Porsche 962C (MP).

I get that you can't just press a button and get nice features and that there are other things that might be of higher priority, but it'd be nice if at least the estimated fuel in the setup were correct.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3