1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimHub ShakeIt Bass Shakers settings sharing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Tiago Ribeiro, Mar 28, 2022.

1. EmilG

EmilG Member AMS2 Club Member

I'll be more than happy to help you man. Shakeit motors are for the electronic motors that spin and send vibration, don't worry about that, you want to use bass shakers. First thing, what's your setup? How many bass shakers are you using and where have you put them on your rig?

2. EmilG

Also, if you have discord, I'd be happy to call you and do a screen share from your end and help you walk through all the settings and get you up and running

3. Great Ape

Great Ape Member

That doesn't make sense! Been away for work for a few weeks, back this week; will check the uploaded config vs the one still in SimHub.

Regardless though, I still have the issue where some tracks are fine (Snetterton) and others (Brands) send slip-signals when driving flat and level( have reported this as a bug).

4. martin mcclsokey

martin mcclsokey New Member

Hi ape ty for response ,,, yours is only download Config I ever tried ,, maybe those setting were in shake it motors ( maybe I just didn’t notice them lol sorry ) I just spent my Wend free time rebuilding my rig to get better vibrations comming through mechanically , il keep doin tests this week see if I can get to bottom of strange ABS and wheel slip feels ,, tyvm guys for all responses il post my new findings

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  5. EmilG

I can help you man! (Look up in the responses, ill be more than happy to help you through discord)

6. EmilG

What setup are you running with your bass shakers? Front/rear, 4 corners, mono, etc... Let me know. I know exactly what you're experiencing, because I had the same, until I fine tuned my settings in simhub and changed a few things around. Let me know your setup first, then I'll be able to talk you through getting it working properly

7. Ernesto_171

Ernesto_171 Active Member

Works really nice here with two mini bass shakers, front and rear.

Attached Files: