1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reset FFB in game

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Antonio Castagna, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Antonio Castagna

Antonio Castagna Active Member

Hello everyone, recently something happened to me that usually only happened to me when I was racing with rF, rF2 and AMS, that is, I lost the right steering angle of my steering wheel and solved it by resetting the FFB using a special hotkey that, precisely in rF, rF2 and AMS, it was present, so the problem there was easily solved.

Here, however, the situation is different, I could not find anywhere that allows me to do the same thing in the race, this is because, when it happened to me, I was in rolling start and, as soon as it passed into manual control, the car it was as if suddenly it had doubled its steering angle, as if suddenly from a formula car I was driving a truck.

Is it possible to fix this? Is there any hotkey I missed and can it be set?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me.;)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2022
  2. Antonio Castagna

No one can help ?

3. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There is no hotkey, and only the game itself can reset FFB, but if you switch to a different FFB profile (Default+/Default/Custom) then the FFB will reset to that profile.

However, I don't know if that will fix the problem that you experienced.

4. Richard appleyard

Richard appleyard AKA Neworder

Have you tried recalibrating your wheel looks like your rotation has changed also try deleting documents folder and restarting set up again

5. neal

neal Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I don't think there is a way to assign a hotkey to reset FFB. But it would be a very useful addition if one were added.

6. Antonio Castagna

No we didn't understand each other: it happened while I was already in the car, so I need to fix it while I'm driving, as can already be done in rF, rF2 & AMS, precisely with the FFB reset hotkey.

It is obvious that if I leave the race and go to another, everything is resolved, there is no problem in that case, it is not a permanent thing, but you understand that if you find yourself doing a short race it is one thing, if run a race that already exceeds half an hour the problem is serious, imagine doing the length of an F1 race in those conditions, impossible ...