1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona multiclass only 2 classes?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JavierZumaeta, Dec 3, 2022.

1. JavierZumaeta

JavierZumaeta Active Member

I wanted to see who would win in an hour multi-class race at Daytona. Grp C vs GT1 vs DPi....

But Daytona seems to only accept two classes for the race. Is this by design?

2. Troodon

Troodon Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The practice session of a single race seems fine to me.

When you say it doesn't allow more classes, what do you mean exactly? Can you not add them in the race setup screen, or does it not populate more than two classes despite having three selected?

[​IMG]

Edit: Also works in the race session on the road layout and practice session of the tri-oval layout.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  3. JavierZumaeta

Damn, it didn't work for me. I can add them in the set up screen. But when we show up to quali, only Dpi and GT1 are present. I'll try again with a practice session see if that fixes it. I was doing quali and race only. Thanks for checking!

4. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Are you using any custom liveries or custom AI or both?

5. JavierZumaeta

Custom liveries yes, not custom AI (for these classes)

6. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Which class has the custom liveries?

Please try loading the same scenario without the custom liveries. In doubt also check if this custom livery package has received any updates.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JavierZumaeta

Hi, all 3 classes have custom liveries. I did try it with a practice session, then with max available opponents (only 18 cars spawned), then with custom (32 cars). Grp C cars never spawned.

Maybe it is the custom liveries that are the problem - but I don't think I have much more time available to troubleshoot this particular issue further - it does seem like a slight bug, albeit a minor one. Thanks again!